Ohio State officially interviewed Pelini for job

Nexus

If this is true, then I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I know that Tom Osborne met with the hippies in Boulder at one point, but this just doesn't quite sit well with me. For a man that lives in a world where everything is black and white and a man that teaches young men loyalty, respect, hard work, etc, his loyalty to Nebraska seems to be a little gray with this act.

If this is true, then I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I know that Tom Osborne met with the hippies in Boulder at one point, but this just doesn't quite sit well with me. For a man that lives in a world where everything is black and white and a man that teaches young men loyalty, respect, hard work, etc, his loyalty to Nebraska seems to be a little gray with this act.

It happened last spring when Tressel was let go. Or at least I know contact was made to gage interest then.

I expected this though, so I'm not really surprised. It makes sense for a variety of reasons.

Word on Twitter is that Bo is interviewing for the UCLA job.

It's a good idea to post a couple of twitter accounts rather than "word on twitter." That's a pretty broad spectrum. It could be anybody. If there are sportswriters discussing it, then it's worth taking a look at.

Ohio State doesn't shock me, but if he is talking to UCLA that's ominous. Mikel Severe mentioned recently that he was told from his "guy" in the program there was only one thing that would make Bo bail on Nebraska. That was if he had trouble landing the kind of talent he needs to run his system. Maybe the issues with recruiting recently have convinced Pelini to look at more fertile territory to coach from. Remember, Bo was talking to Miami last year as well - before the scandal hit, obviously.