Fonzie Pick-Six

knapplc

Alfonzo Dennard hasn't had a pick-six this year.  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fonzie is the most likely to get one, certainly. But I gotta be a spoilsport and say 'no.' A pick six come along like once or twice a season--even for the best DBs. Predicting one in a particular game is a longshot.

Fonzie seems more adept at just not letting anyone else catch it, even himself.

Regardless, I voted yes because he's a boss and I think he is better than Prince was.

i think they are pretty much equals except in one regard, prince was more physical imo

Prince played in the B12 where the refs were more fast and loose with DB contact. I think Fonzie could be just as physical, given the opportunity.

Fonzie seems more adept at just not letting anyone else catch it, even himself.

Regardless, I voted yes because he's a boss and I think he is better than Prince was.

i think they are pretty much equals except in one regard, prince was more physical imo

Prince played in the B12 where the refs were more fast and loose with DB contact. I think Fonzie could be just as physical, given the opportunity.

After watching this season and other games in the B1G, I personally believe the DBs can't be as physical with WRs theory was a crock of crap. Nothingws seen to prove otherwise.

As for the poll. Nope, not happening. Although Cassidy has a pick 6 more recently than Zo for what that is worth.