Who wins the Heisman?

NUance

Who wins the Heisman?   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

delete

no need. this is a very different question.

I think Richardson will win, but I think RG3, Barkley and Luck (in that order) are more deserving. If Mathieu hadn't missed several games due to suspension, he would be close to the top of my list, not that that means anything.

Got to vote Luck.

I was a little concerned when watching BCS Breakdown that last week Joe T said that the race was only between Luck and Richardson. This week RG3 had a swing that put him #1 by quite a margin. This after beating what??? A Texas team that is 7-5, a field goal on T-Giving from being .600? It doesn't make sense to me?

Don't get me wrong, RG3 is a great player.

1. RG3: Most electric player in the country and has lead Baylor to it's greatest season in school history. He's done amazing things in Waco.

2. Richardson: An obvious stud, and has done it against the best defenses/coordinators in the country week in and week out.

3. Honey Badger: He's a playmaker. He has a nose for the football and can change the dynamic of a game with one play. He's literally an animal. He's also not going to win because he got suspended earlier this year.

4. Luck: A fundamental whiz, but his stats haven't wowed me. He also lost the biggest game of the season. Hasn't had that moment that most voters look for. He's no doubt the future #1 pick, but that shouldn't be the reason he wins.