Who wins the Heisman?

NUance

Who wins the Heisman?   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RG3 is a great person..super man socks! with the cape!

What a badass!!

Favorite non husker of all-time. No doubt.

Yes indeed a badass. Good to see they have it right this time. Superman socks...........wouldn't it be ironic if the Superman that wears No. 22 wins it next year. :power

YESSIR!!!

Every once in awhile the sun shines on a dogs behind, this year was one of those years for the Heisman. They actually got it right... of course it was an offensive skill player so it's not like they broke some mold, even though that's how ESPN is hyping it... It's a shame they couldn't do it for Suh, but RG3 was the best and most electrifying player in cfb this season, congrats to him.

The last couple years were the first since 2003 that I didn't watch the Heisman presentation from a strip club

Is that because you finally found a girlfriend?

(HB collectively crosses fingers)

:lol: Absolutely not! The closest strip club is over 2 hours away or some nonsense

The last couple years were the first since 2003 that I didn't watch the Heisman presentation from a strip club

:lol: Absolutely not! The closest strip club is over 2 hours away or some nonsense

You poor soul.

May god keep me far far away from wherever it is that you live.

You poor soul.

May god keep me far far away from wherever it is that you live.

I live riiiiiiight here:

tmcn43l.jpg