mizzou gonna lose

Benard

yeah, they lose to ku after they run a circus of an offense against us...there is some weird curse against us when playing brad smith, and I truely believe that, might sound stupid but look at how he has killed us the last 2 times we played at mizzou, he absolutely breaks out against us and we don't know how to tackles it seems like at missouri...

Mizzou fan here. It is so typical of Mizzou to do this: look absolutely unstoppable against a good team, and then lay an egg on the road against a bad team. I blame this solely on Pinkel, who is slowly being exposed as the worst coach in the Big XII. Smith never had a chance to make a play because Mangino outcoached Pinkel. Oh well. I'd really appreciate it if you guys knocked off Colorado! Good luck the rest of the way to you guys...you guys will recover from today. You have too much talent not to.

Mizzou-RAH!

Greg

Mizzou fan here. It is so typical of Mizzou to do this: look absolutely unstoppable against a good team, and then lay an egg on the road against a bad team. I blame this solely on Pinkel, who is slowly being exposed as the worst coach in the Big XII. Smith never had a chance to make a play because Mangino outcoached Pinkel. Oh well. I'd really appreciate it if you guys knocked off Colorado! Good luck the rest of the way to you guys...you guys will recover from today. You have too much talent not to.

Mizzou-RAH!

Greg

Too much talent???? :wtf you must be seeing something i'm not. Please enlighten me on this plethora of new found talent that we have.

Mizzou-RAH!

Greg

Too much talent???? :wtf you must be seeing something i'm not. Please enlighten me on this plethora of new found talent that we have.

We have the talent, just not on the offensive line. Our DBs are slowly coming around, but this is pretty much the first year NU could practice against a passing team. Plus, they are young.

I agree we have some talent, mostly on the defensive side of the ball, but as a whole we are by no means loaded. There isn't a single player on our offense that could start for either USC or Texas, I'm not saying this to bring them down, its just a fact. I will also agree that a lot of the more talented players we do have on the team are young (swift, nunn, lucky, glenn)

I will give the older players their dues. LeKevin, Ross, Bullocks, will all probably get drafted, although Bullocks has kind of disappointed me this year. I'm not saying we are without talent, but we don't have the talent that the top teams in the nation have.

imo we are a top 25 talent worthy team... talent is very young though, i expect le kevin to get drafted very early... 2nd round or so. ross will be a late pickup, same w/ bullocks from the year he is havin so far. its nice though, that next year, sry for lookin ahead pretty far, but they are going to have a very experienced team in the most part. its lookin up