Who rounds out the 2012 Class

With a little under 2 months to go who do you think we get to finish up our class? This could be a really special class that puts us over the top with some elite talent.

We have 7 projecting 8-9 more....who do you think is wearing red come Feb. 2012. No wishes, actual committs. Im going to put mine in order im most confident about.

Confident

Marcus Rios

Mohammed Seisay

Nate Iese

Vincent Valentine

Quanzell Lambert

Fairly Confident

Andrus Peat

Devin Fuller

Toss Up

Jared Afalava

LaDarrell McNeil

...Charles Jackson would make 17

The only one i have zero confidence in is McNeil, i think we push hard for mcneil, gray, or leggett...DB is thin and i think we need 2 HS DB's along with Seisay, Jackson.

With a little under 2 months to go who do you think we get to finish up our class? This could be a really special class that puts us over the top with some elite talent.

We have 7 projecting 8-9 more....who do you think is wearing red come Feb. 2012. No wishes, actual committs. Im going to put mine in order im most confident about.

Confident

Marcus Rios

Mohammed Seisay

Nate Iese

Vincent Valentine

Quanzell Lambert

Fairly Confident

Andrus Peat

Devin Fuller

Toss Up

Jared Afalava

LaDarrell McNeil

The only one i have zero confidence in is McNeil, i think we push hard for mcneil, gray, or leggett...DB is thin and i think we need 2 HS DB's along with Seisay, Jackson.

Confident:

Andrus Peat

Marcus Rios

Devin Fuller

Quanzell Lambert

Avery Moss

Mohammed Seisay

Vincent Valentine

Nate Iese

Toss up:

Jared Afalava

Jordan Diggs

LaDarell McNeill

Tyrone Neal

Brandon Beaver

lol at LB Thomas Brown not being on either of these lists. Come on guys. You're supposed to be the experts around here.! :lol:

Confident

Marcus Rios

Mohammed Seisay

Nate Iese

Vincent Valentine

Quanzell Lambert

Fairly Confident

Andrus Peat

Devin Fuller

Toss Up

Jared Afalava

LaDarrell McNeil

Confident:

Andrus Peat

Marcus Rios

Devin Fuller

Quanzell Lambert

Avery Moss

Mohammed Seisay

Vincent Valentine

Nate Iese

Toss up:

Jared Afalava

Jordan Diggs

LaDarell McNeill

Tyrone Neal

Brandon Beaver

lol at LB Thomas Brown not being on either of these lists. Come on guys. You're supposed to be the experts around here.! :lol:

I will just go ahead and give myself one of these: :facepalm: