coaching absence at practice

i find it very hard to believe its because of his health. i have had discussions that were related to him not wanting to coach RB's anymore and that was more of the reason than his health. Stai will be replacing cotton as cotton moves to operations and one other person may be joining stai so that where i think you get your plurals.

Carl gone, Cotton on his way out, Ganz and Els reported to be going with Carl, Brown may be leaving..... and some stating we wont be getting Zook, Stoops or Gill. Normally, I would be happy to see Cotton go..... but i am afraid of who Bo will hire. History tells us it will be a step back, which is scary to think about.

Does no one want to work with Bo? Is TO holding the purse strings too tightly? Why the hell cant we get a decent staff and keep it together?

Carl gone, Cotton on his way out, Ganz and Els reported to be going with Carl, Brown may be leaving..... and some stating we wont be getting Zook, Stoops or Gill. Normally, I would be happy to see Cotton go..... but i am afraid of who Bo will hire. History tells us it will be a step back, which is scary to think about.

Does no one want to work with Bo? Is TO holding the purse strings too tightly? Why the hell cant we get a decent staff and keep it together?

Relax, Don't Worry, Have A Homebrew

:wasted

You are basing alot on nothing. Carl being gone is the only legit thing about your post and the rest is being speculated without proof.

The staff Bo has put together so far cannot be judged after one year. It will take a couple

You are basing alot on nothing. Carl being gone is the only legit thing about your post and the rest is being speculated without proof.

The staff Bo has put together so far cannot be judged after one year. It will take a couple

So, when I see smoke I should just cover my eyes and pretend everything is alight? Sorry, i am not an osterich.

Ostrich* If you're going to troll, the least you could do is spell the damn words correctly

It makes me laugh when people reply simply to point out typing errors. Grammar policing at its best.

And because I think some of our coaching staff is Conf-USA caliber, I am a troll? Pump that sunshine! Why is it so hard for someone to be a fan, yet not be clouded by red colored glasses?

Ostrich* If you're going to troll, the least you could do is spell the damn words correctly

It makes me laugh when people reply simply to point out typing errors. Grammar policing at its best.

And because I think some of our coaching staff is Conf-USA caliber, I am a troll? Pump that sunshine! Why is it so hard for someone to be a fan, yet not be clouded by red colored glasses?

Because then you're not a TRUE fan and only true fans are allowed on this board :LOLtartar

I think you raise some valid points FWIW

Sadly the teams we're trying to compete with in the league (Michican, Ohio State, Wisconsin) have strong & experienced staffs that keep getting stronger. We have a staff filled with inexperience at all positions, including head coach.

Sadly the teams we're trying to compete with in the league (Michican, Ohio State, Wisconsin) have strong & experienced staffs that keep getting stronger. We have a staff filled with inexperience at all positions, including head coach.

How do you think those coaches got to be experienced?

Quite Correct. If NU hires internally, the gap between the conference elite and NU gets wider.

Bielema has 2 years on Bo, and took over a program in fine shape when Alvarez retired.

I'm not going to claim TO is a cheapskate, but I seriously doubt that Bo has a blank check to spend whatever he wants on staff. Right now the university has made huge commitments to facility upgrades and the fact is, we don't have pockets as deep as Michigan or tOSU to begin with.