The "way too early" Preseason 2012 Top 25

Excel

I'm not worried about the losses, we had them just as bad last year and as you've probably noticed OSU teams haven't fared too well in Madison recently. Twice in the past year or so you all have come into town with #1 teams expecting a win and it hasn't really panned out.

Ohio State is 2-2 in the last four games in Wisconsin. Not exactly a huge home field advantage for the Badgers. Wisconsin has actually had more success in Columbus against the Buckeyes than they have at home.

Basketball results are completely meaningless.

Lets switch it up....you're a team with a brand new head coach, a brand new O-Line, a 19 year old QB and you went 6-6 last year only having won a single road game.

You're going into town to meet a team that in the past two years has gone 22-4, beat visiting opponents by an average of 36 points, won the conference twice, and hasn't lost a home game in the final weeks of the season in what will be 7 years.

You see that as a definite win for your team?

I don't.

i dont think he said definite but i think even without urban meyer ohio state would beat wisconsin next season. i know you think wisconsin will just reload and you may be right but conventional wisdom says otherwise and will have wisconsin finish at about 7-5 and ranked somewhere around #45. Ohio st was young and inexperienced this season and have a qb that will probably be top 3 in the big next season as well as one of the overall most athletic teams in the conference and will be the favorite to win the leaders division.

so i would say its not a definite win (no game is) but it is a probable win for ohio st.

I don't see 5 losses....show me where and why

i dont need to point out where they are as i cant say, but i see 5 losses because of your losses. wilson will be a much bigger loss than you are giving him credit for and that is not your only loss.

Lets switch it up....you're a team with a brand new head coach, a brand new O-Line, a 19 year old QB and you went 6-6 last year only having won a single road game.

A brand new head coach who if nothing else brings stability, focus & leadership to a team that was a completely lacking it in 2011?

A second year starting QB who beat Wisconsin's arguably best team in over a decade as a rookie?

A team following up a 6-6 season that didn't lose by more than a TD to a single conference team?

Yes quite frankly I see Ohio State steam rolling most of the Big Ten, and as B-rent pointed out I never stated it was a definite Ohio State victory I just found it laughable to see it inked in as a probable Wisconsin one.

For me it's pretty simple ... the 2012 Buckeyes are going to be a much better team than the 2011 version while the 2012 Badgers are going to take a step back. It's silly to think Wisconsin would have a much easier time in 2012 than in 2011.

That being said Wisconsin's penchant for running up the score against the South Dakota, UNLV, Indiana & Minnesota's of the world doesn't concern me in the least. Bielema's insecurity issues are his own cross to bear.

A brand new head coach who if nothing else brings stability, focus & leadership to a team that was a completely lacking it in 2011?

A second year starting QB who beat Wisconsin's arguably best team in over a decade as a rookie?

A team following up a 6-6 season that didn't lose by more than a TD to a single conference team?

Yes quite frankly I see Ohio State steam rolling most of the Big Ten, and as B-rent pointed out I never stated it was a definite Ohio State victory I just found it laughable to see it inked in as a probable Wisconsin one.

For me it's pretty simple ... the 2012 Buckeyes are going to be a much better team than the 2011 version while the 2012 Badgers are going to take a step back. It's silly to think Wisconsin would have a much easier time in 2012 than in 2011.

That being said Wisconsin's penchant for running up the score against the South Dakota, UNLV, Indiana & Minnesota's of the world doesn't concern me in the least. Bielema's insecurity issues are his own cross to bear.

I don't think Wisconsin will have an easier time in '12 but I do think we'll do better than 7-5 and we'll at threaten for the division. Anyhow, its all kind of pointless right now, that game is almost a year a way...we'll just have to wait and see...

I don't think Wisconsin will have an easier time in '12 but I do think we'll do better than 7-5 and we'll at threaten for the division. Anyhow, its all kind of pointless right now, that game is almost a year a way...we'll just have to wait and see...

I doubt a 7-5 season as well unless some teams improve a lot more than I see right now. There's no way Wisconsin is going 3-5 in the conference with Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota & Indiana on the schedule.