Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

I interviewed Bo to shovel snow for me this Winter. He's currently in my top 3...may get a call back.

Maybe Nebraska could hire you to commentate on the Huskers' next National Championship celebration. Oh wait...NU will need someone that knows that kind of experience to talk. You can go now.

• Fire 2

I interviewed Bo to shovel snow for me this Winter. He's currently in my top 3...may get a call back.

Maybe Nebraska could hire you to commentate on the Huskers' next National Championship celebration. Oh wait...NU will need someone that knows that kind of experience to talk. You can go now.

Someone doesn't have a sense of humor...or maybe you do since you said National Championship...

Someone doesn't have a sense of humor...or maybe you do since you said National Championship...

Yeah!.

And why would we want someone with experience to "commentate" ? 'specially since BF is a little over qualified with his GB(fudge) Packers fandom...

I want someone with a fresh outlook comentatin' our next MNC

I'm not ready to run Bo off yet but lets not ignore all the facts here. While 9-10 win seasons are great and all, tell me one really solid win Bo has so far in his career. Mich State this year? Okie State last year? Not exactly lighting the world on fire when it comes to quality wins. He's done about what he's supposed to do. Nothing more.

Bo's beaten more ranked teams in a year and a half than Callahan beat in his four years here.

Yeah!.

And why would we want someone with experience to "commentate" ? 'specially since BF is a little over qualified with his GB(fudge) Packers fandom...

Eat my shorts

I'm not ready to run Bo off yet but lets not ignore all the facts here. While 9-10 win seasons are great and all, tell me one really solid win Bo has so far in his career. Mich State this year? Okie State last year? Not exactly lighting the world on fire when it comes to quality wins. He's done about what he's supposed to do. Nothing more.

Bo's beaten more ranked teams in a year and a half than Callahan beat in his four years here.

I wasn't aware Callahan was the benchmark to compare all other coaches to.....

• Fire 2

Bill Jennings is...

• Fire 1

Well, it's true.

I do have a sense of humor...that's why I laugh at every attempt you try to talk down to our program when yours has done much less.

• Fire 4

Well, it's true.

"Bo is better than one of the worst coaches in Nebraska's history."

Sorry, but that's a pretty obvious, "no duh" statement.

• Fire 1

I do have a sense of humor...that's why I laugh at every attempt you try to talk down to our program when yours has done much less.

You take me far too seriously. Lighten up man.

It was a joke, I wasn't ragging on NU.

Well yeah no kidding. Who said anything about Callahan? Callahan sucked!!!

You take me far too seriously. Lighten up man.

It was a joke, I wasn't ragging on ....

Yeah!.

Eat my shorts

And here I was defending you..Took me more than a couple of re-reads to figure out how you took offense to that..Actually GB is the closest thing I have to a fav. NFL team..But I have this co-worker that wears a Packers Jersey every Friday and I got in the habit of saying something about fudge to her.

At least SHE thought it was funny.

This just gets curiouser and curiouser. Pelini denies he's talked to Penn State. A Pittsburgh paper states Pelini was interviewed last week in Texas. Pelini was in Texas last week, recruiting.

Erin Sorensen today says...

@helloerinmarie Erin Sorensen

And I'll go ahead and ask the question we're all thinking - So Bo took an interview while he was in Texas recruiting FOR Nebraska?

Sipple on Twitter chimes in with:

@HuskerExtraSip Steven M. Sipple

Pelini opens session with reporters by shooting down reports he's talked to Penn State.

The World Herald said yesterday that Tom Osborne had told them that he was not contacted by Penn State for permission to talk to Bo.

So.... what's the truth?