Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

I think I can settle this.

97: You are not a troll. Some people don't like Bo, I get that. Certainly in the minority, but that doesn't make you wrong. You can rag on Bo and there will always be those people who will hate you just because you don't support the football program unconditionally. You might want to tone down the language a bit though, I understand you have opinions but you sound a bit angry. Also, a good coach in an environment like NU that doesn't have southern advantages takes time.

Everyone else: The dude is entitled to an opinion. Just because he doesn't love Bo doesn't make him wrong or an idiot.

97: You are not a troll. Some people don't like Bo, I get that. Certainly in the minority, but that doesn't make you wrong. You can rag on Bo and there will always be those people who will hate you just because you don't support the football program unconditionally. You might want to tone down the language a bit though, I understand you have opinions but you sound a bit angry. Also, a good coach in an environment like NU that doesn't have southern advantages takes time.

Everyone else: The dude is entitled to an opinion. Just because he doesn't love Bo doesn't make him wrong or an idiot.

There are plenty of people on this board that don't like Pelini. This guy is just going way overboard with his hatred of the program and of Pelini as a person.

Of course none of us like losing games we should win, but most of us realize Pelini is a young head coach and his potential to become a great head coach is there and we want to see if he can reach it.

I can live with 9 or 10 wins a year bc I realize the chances of us winning another MNC in my lifetime are very slim. The sooner people come to this realization, the sooner people can just enjoy Nebraska football again. We can't live in the past forever, we are not a top program anymore where coaches and players line up to come here. If we are going to win another MNC, we need a coach who has years and years to build his team. Many more than 4 years.

There are plenty of people on this board that don't like Pelini. This guy is just going way overboard with his hatred of the program and of Pelini as a person.

Of course none of us like losing games we should win, but most of us realize Pelini is a young head coach and his potential to become a great head coach is there and we want to see if he can reach it.

I can live with 9 or 10 wins a year bc I realize the chances of us winning another MNC in my lifetime are very slim. The sooner people come to this realization, the sooner people can just enjoy Nebraska football again. We can't live in the past forever, we are not a top program anymore where coaches and players line up to come here. If we are going to win another MNC, we need a coach who has years and years to build his team. Many more than 4 years.

Precisely.

Precisely.

No no no, nothing to see here. You guys need to fire Bo, bring on the next guy and move along. It's what's best for your oppone--- I mean Nebraska.

Not since 97

What will your opinion of Bo be if we beat South Carolina?

It really depends but I will let you know, for Bo to pull off a miracle win against SEC speed would take a serious miracle, This aint the weak Big XII and Big Ten we're dealing with. I expect them to crush us in the 56-3 range if we're lucky. If we keep it anywhere inside 30 points I may throw him a prop or two. Spurriers joining the ranks of coaches that are well past their prime

Not since 97

It really depends but I will let you know, for Bo to pull off a miracle win against SEC speed would take a serious miracle, This aint the weak Big XII and Big Ten we're dealing with. I expect them to crush us in the 56-3 range if we're lucky. If we keep it anywhere inside 30 points I may throw him a prop or two. Spurriers joining the ranks of coaches that are well past their prime

You haven't watched a USC game this year have you. Either you haven't or this is a joke.

UNL isn't Kentucky...it won't be 56-3. Whoever wins will win close.

• Fire 1

Precisely.

No no no, nothing to see here. You guys need to fire Bo, bring on the next guy and move along. It's what's best for your oppone--- I mean Nebraska.

Seems to work for other real teams, but then again those teams usually have recruiters before they crap the bed. Theres been many a team grab a real coach and win a National Championship quickly. Heck even the choke artist from Youngstown even pulled it out. Then you got the over hyped frauds like Pelini and Muschamp

Not since 97

You haven't watched a USC game this year have you. Either you haven't or this is a joke.

Close? we got dismantled by Wisconsin and Michigan who would get throttled by the c$%ks no doubt about it.

Precisely.

Seems to work for other real teams, but then again those teams usually have recruiters before they crap the bed. Theres been many a team grab a real coach and win a National Championship quickly. Heck even the choke artist from Youngstown even pulled it out. Then you got the over hyped frauds like Pelini and Muschamp

:facepalm: Its like talking to a freakin two year old...

Not since 97

Close? we got dismantled by Wisconsin and Michigan who would get throttled by the c$%ks no doubt about it.

Yea but the difference is both Wisconsin and Michigan have offenses...USC not so much

I don't even understand the La.tech thing, are you talking about when they had a career record setting day against Solich or something. Texas is still Texas eh, at least they beat Rice, wyoming, Florida atlantic and us at home.....darn impressive. Do I remember the OSU game this year where they were having their way with the Huskers before David jacked their QB who would have continued to chew through Pelinis defense? Yeah I remember it just like the Wisconsin game, Michigan fiasco, Northwestern debacle and last years horrendous bowl game. Things are really looking up!

Apparently you don't watch any college football other than Nebraska. Now I understand why you're so ignorant when it comes to the sport.

You say you want Gary Patterson to come in and replace Pelini when his TCU team got beat by La. Tech last night. Good solution to your Pelini problem, right?

Texas beat us every time in the Big 12 except one, they had our number. I was talking about Iowa St. beating Oklahoma St. who was ranked number 2 in the nation at the time, providing proof to my statement that Rhoades is a good coach. They got damn lucky that game, also.

Your solutions to solve "your" problem are stupid. You know absolutely nothing about college football. You're a pessimist and all you do is complain and I feel bad for you, especially during Christmas time. Get off the computer, worry about the important things in your life (which I hope is not football or a football coach) and have a Merry Christmas. Im done.

Oh the Irony, who is it that doesn't know squat about College Football, save your preaching for some other young-un. I attended every Husker Game at home from 70 on. I made most Bowls and reasonable continental games I could. I saw no reason to travel to Hawaii or Japan but my Guess is you weren't even born when we were going up against Switzer. My guess is you were probably just out of Diapers the last time we were respectable so please go blow smoke up someone else's rear with your misinformed info. Go La. Tech!

Not since 97

Yea but the difference is both Wisconsin and Michigan have offenses...USC not so much

Whats Wisconsins record vs the SEC? My guess is it doesn't take much of anything to beat our defense and SEC speed is far beyond anything the Big Ten has