HB Avatars?

Excel

huskerboard starting lineup avatars. its a special club, you only get invited if you kiss knapps athletes foot infested/hairy little pinkie toe!

just playin about the last part.......ummmm........sorta.

huskerboard starting lineup avatars. its a special club, you only get invited if you kiss knapps athletes foot infested/hairy little pinkie toe!

I have zero to do with who gets in. You are voted in by your peers, so if you hang around, post frequently and people like to read what you write, you'll likely get a spot.

I have zero to do with who gets in. You are voted in by your peers, so if you hang around, post frequently and people like to read what you write, you'll likely get a spot.

sarcasmzl71.jpg

The last part of that post doesn't exactly say "I'm using sarcasm." :dunno

Figured it couldn't hurt to edjamacate anyone reading (like Badger) how the process works, regardless. No worries.

One programming note - the Starting Lineup won't start immediately after the Bowl Games as in previous years. We're going to let the dust settle on the Pin the Tail on the Donkey Bowl Contest before kicking off another activity.

I need to find someone to nominate me a "any" position..... I have been a member since 07, and because I am 42 years old and have ZERO technology skills, this may be the only way I FINALLY get an avatar.... after all this time, I want a picture by my posts...lol

I need to find someone to nominate me a "any" position..... I have been a member since 07, and because I am 42 years old and have ZERO technology skills, this may be the only way I FINALLY get an avatar.... after all this time, I want a picture by my posts...lol

You want to change your picture?

1. Find a photo of something you like on the internet (not like that...it has to be family friendly)...for example use something like google image search.

2. Right click the photo and click "Save image as" select the drop down menu and save it where you want it...desktop, picture folder...wherever

3. Go on Huskerboard and click on your name, your profile will load.

4. Once your profile loads hover your mouse over your profile picture (NU block "N") in the upper left hand corner, you will see the word "change" in a slight black shroud appear over the picture, click it.

5. Click the "choose file" box and select the image you saved earlier

6. Click done.

Forgive me if I misread your sarcasm and you actually knew how to do this but I was only trying to help...also I didn't address how to resize or crop the image to make it better fit as your avatar (since there are size limitations).

If that doesn't work for you just PM me your Login information, Full Legal Name, Full Mailing Address, Social Security and Credit Card Numbers and I will set it up for you. Any picture you like for free on me...