*** Official Capital One Bowl Game Discussion Thread ***

Pelini said it himself- it come down to special team and turnovers. The turnovers got us

If abdullah didn't fumble it would have been 20-9 and we would have all the momentum

Pelini said it himself- it come down to special team and turnovers. The turnovers got us

If abdullah didn't fumble it would have been 20-9 and we would have all the momentum

Yes, if we didn't have ever bad play we would have won

It is the end of the season, and the game is out of hand. It is time to give some guys some chances, either who are leaving the team or prospects who we will need to evaluate for the coming seasons, to see what we have there.

If they do not put in Carnes now, I will throw my hands up in disgust.

Welcome to my world....I have been doing that for years now!

Nebraska is just as bad as the Dallas cowboys!! Both have won 5 titles and we both have not done crap since the 90's! I am one irritated sports fan! Why do we always crap down our leg under pressure! I love Nebraska football and I can not switch teams because Nebraska football feels like its a part of me but man I feel like a loser being a Nebraska Fan, it is almost embarrasing I'm 21 and I never got to enjoy watching Nebraska football back when we won titles in 1994,1995,1997. I was only 7 years old in 1997... I still live in the eric crouch days and I still have my 2002 Rose bowl T shirts. I just wish that we could at least win a concerence title!!!! That would make me elated!!

I can't believe this sh**ty team is handing it to us like this. We gave them everything for the first three quarters and now we look like a high school team with no clue. Poorest coaching performance I can remember seeing in a long time. I'm seriously disappointed.

Wait,wait, you mean like at Wisconsin? or maybe aginst NW? No, u must be speaking of Michigan?

Nebraska is just as bad as the Dallas cowboys!! Both have won 5 titles and we both have not done crap since the 90's! I am one irritated sports fan! Why do we always crap down our leg under pressure! I love Nebraska football and I can not switch teams because Nebraska football feels like its a part of me but man I feel like a loser being a Nebraska Fan, it is almost embarrasing I'm 21 and I never got to enjoy watching Nebraska football back when we won titles in 1994,1995,1997. I was only 7 years old in 1997... I still live in the eric crouch days and I still have my 2002 Rose bowl T shirts. I just wish that we could at least win a concerence title!!!! That would make me elated!!

Comparing a NFL team to a college football team has all kinds of FAIL in it.....