Alshon Jeffery

If that Hail Mary is "all Alshon," why don't they run that play every time they're inside the 40? It's a fluke. It was a great play by Jeffery, but he doesn't make that catch/TD even 2/10 tries.

Which is what I've been trying to say, as well. Most hail mary passes are either deflected or intercepted, and the statistics prove this. One on one, I'm sure Jeffrey is really good in jump ball situations, but I agree with you. Jeffrey is a great player, but he doesn't get that catch more than 2/10 tries.

yes badgerfan i stand corrected he had 4 catches for 148 yards. 2 of them accounted for 129 yards leaving the other 2 for and average of 9.5 yards. Hence he had to catches, and his biggest one? His team didnt score a point off of. The actual TD? fluke play. But besides all of that it is just an embarrassment to any teammated of his that played their tail off the "right" way to have that moron awarded the mvp. He was ejected for an incident he had a part in, but was basiclly told it's ok, here's a big fat trophy for you to sell on ebay for some tatoos and gold teeth. just an embarrassment of morals.

I can tell by your attitiude that you are high on morals. Your ignorant, biased, unfounded, racist comments are very moral and impressive. Wow. You're sad.

How was his comment any way shape or form racist???

You're probably someone who thinks that "You mad, bro?" is a racist comment too.

yes badgerfan i stand corrected he had 4 catches for 148 yards. 2 of them accounted for 129 yards leaving the other 2 for and average of 9.5 yards. Hence he had to catches, and his biggest one? His team didnt score a point off of. The actual TD? fluke play. But besides all of that it is just an embarrassment to any teammated of his that played their tail off the "right" way to have that moron awarded the mvp. He was ejected for an incident he had a part in, but was basiclly told it's ok, here's a big fat trophy for you to sell on ebay for some tatoos and gold teeth. just an embarrassment of morals.

I can tell by your attitiude that you are high on morals. Your ignorant, biased, unfounded, racist comments are very moral and impressive. Wow. You're sad.

What was exactly racist in his post? I'm confused... Tats and gold teeth are not limited to a single race.

It's a fluke. It was a great play by Jeffery, but he doesn't make that catch/TD even 2/10 tries.

Lucky, yes. Fluke? Gamecocks seen A-1 do things like that too many times before to call it that. But as Woody Hayes used to say, "Only three things can happen when you pass and two of them are bad." So that's why you don't run that play every-time you're in the inside the 40....

Back to the Denanrd vs Jeffery battle, is Dennard (or any DB in a classic WR vs DB match-up) can win the battle on 9 plays out of 10, and the 1 the DB messes up ends up on Sports center...

How was his comment any way shape or form racist???

You're probably someone who thinks that "You mad, bro?" is a racist comment too.

He's focusing in on the tattoo and gold teeth comment. To be honest, gold teeth are a stereotypical "black" interest, and I can see how someone would see that as racist.

Yeah I'm sure if Alshon was white, gold teeth would have been brought up- stop trying to derail the thread. Anyways, just because hail Mary is not a high percentage play doesn't mean a successful one is necessarily a fluke. Like I said, if it was tipped up and a1 caught it then sure... A1 simply out-executed and out-physicalled the DBs and imposed his will. Go back and watch the replay, guys. I'm done repeating this, there's no simpler way to put it. If you're not willing to get it then fine.

Yeah I'm sure if Alshon was white, gold teeth would have been brought up- stop trying to derail the thread. Anyways, just because hail Mary is not a high percentage play doesn't mean a successful one is necessarily a fluke. Like I said, if it was tipped up and a1 caught it then sure... A1 simply out-executed and out-physicalled the DBs and imposed his will. Go back and watch the replay, guys. I'm done repeating this, there's no simpler way to put it. If you're not willing to get it then fine.

A1 shoved a guy in the back on that play. I don't see you mentioning that.

A1 shoved a guy in the back on that play. I don't see you mentioning that.

He's got 'garnetgoggles' on...no way would he see anything but what he wants to see.