A very promising recruiting class!

Ok 2 weeks from NLI day and we still have just 11 commits. Color me concerned. In addition to the low(as of now) numbers but it seems we have opened up our recruitment to several lower rated prospects giving some of us on HB the indication we are gonna miss out on our high priority guys.

Time to sound the alarm???

Well if we could land Peat and Fuller I say mission accomplished!!

And I'm under the impression we will get a couple more DBs so.... Let's all cross our fingers have another shot and pray for the best!!

GBR!!! :)

Sorry your concerned. I love this class. It's a good one and will round out well. Then you can take some time to tell the staff what they should have done.

Don’t you know all you need is a Rivals subscription to get the inside information on why recruits are looking at UCLA. Then you can come here and post about what you think is going on in recruiting and pretend like they are your original thoughts when all they are is thoughts that were bought for $9.99 a month (or whatever they charge). :dunno:confucius

UCLA is in California who just hired a former NFL coach that will know what it takes for kids to get into the league. If I was an 18 year old football player I would listen.

Ya, I love the title of the thread ... like it's an emphatic statement how good the class is. Even has an exclamation mark. Then, all it does is throw darts and question marks about how "concerned" the poster is. Your never gonna get a good response from me when you "bait and switch" with me. It's "troll" like to me. Whatever ...

Ya, I love the title of the thread ... like it's an emphatic statement how good the class is. Even has an exclamation mark. Then, all it does is throw darts and question marks about how "concerned" the poster is. Your never gonna get a good response from me when you "bait and switch" with me. It's "troll" like to me. Whatever ...

Whatever...

Whatever...

Ya, it is what it is ... Truth ... Error? Whatever ...

Don’t you know all you need is a Rivals subscription to get the inside information on why recruits are looking at UCLA. Then you can come here and post about what you think is going on in recruiting and pretend like they are your original thoughts when all they are is thoughts that were bought for $9.99 a month (or whatever they charge). :dunno:confucius

UCLA is in California who just hired a former NFL coach that will know what it takes for kids to get into the league. If I was an 18 year old football player I would listen.

Yeah, I think you nailed it. Beaches, warm temperatures, etc. are great and all but the fact of the matter is most kids being recruited have aspirations of playing in the NFL. Having a coach that knows what it takes at that level is a plus. This is probably why BC got as many recruits as he did.

I gotta say I think this class is a great class and it can only get better. Look at how we could finish; Moore, Peat, Fuller, Valentine, Curry, Ford, Shelton and Goodman. If we close with that on top of what we have already, this is a hugely successful class. Bo and company seem to have a knack at getting the talent that is overlooked, a useful talent. Look at Abdullah from under Alabama's nose, Heard from under OSU 's nose, Armstrong from under Texas etc..... I like the way this staff recruits no matter what the negative people say. Keep it up and we may become relevant again!

I gotta say I think this class is a great class and it can only get better. Look at how we could finish; Moore, Peat, Fuller, Valentine, Curry, Ford, Shelton and Goodman. If we close with that on top of what we have already, this is a hugely successful class. Bo and company seem to have a knack at getting the talent that is overlooked, a useful talent. Look at Abdullah from under Alabama's nose, Heard from under OSU 's nose, Armstrong from under Texas etc..... I like the way this staff recruits no matter what the negative people say. Keep it up and we may become relevant again!

I'd be thrilled to land 5 of those guys!