A very promising recruiting class!

I am sorry but this is another worthless thread, a continuing trend with said poster.

Christ most the kids that you are freaking out over are from where??? Cali and the western part of the country. Of course if UCLA comes a calling they will listen. Let's see winters in LA with their "Nigerian Community" or NU?

You can save yourself a lot of grief within the mass that occupies your cranium if you would actually do a little research yourself or actually read a whole thread.

I am coming off as a dick, but hell I am a founding father of the "Dick Clique" and your threads just make my head and eyes hurt.

• Fire 2

Ok Ive noticed a somewhat disturbing trend.... It seems to me alot of our recruiting targets are suddenly being pursued by UCLA! And it this late in the game there must be acertain level of interest from the kids. What am I missing about that program that makes their football program so appealing? And why is their list of offers starting to resemble ours especially some of our top targets!

getout.gif

• Fire 1

What part makes UCLA appealing? Probably the LA part. You know, Los freaking Angeles!

Yeah...how could anyone resist 2-3 hour commutes, smog, gang violence, high taxes, unclean beaches, and superficial people?

Exactly.

Overwhelming congestion.....10,000 rats in a cage, brain-dead Mexican gang bangers on every street block, the state in bankrupt, etc, etc. Oh yeah, who could resist it?

Uh, why would students in UCLA have 2-3 hour commutes?

I don't think you guys have a good grasp of the UCLA region, nad maybe just superficial impressions of Los Angeles. You are thinking of USC (also: "brain-dead Mexican gang bangers?" really? take it easy there, man), which is located in a shadier area of LA. UCLA on the other hand, is in Westwood. Very nice area, great shopping, great neighborhood, a really cool place to be.

Got to be pretty distracting though. Although academically, UCLA, as with many of the UCs, is a pretty great school. Summary: beautiful area, great school, what's not to like? Oh yeah, the football program ;) Football, I think NU wins out, no question. The tradition we have here, and the coaching staff and the success. Just don't try to compare campuses.

Also, LA winters are still cold. Just not as cold, but it still gets in the low 40s, or less, at nights. It's not like we are in the equator here.

part of me knows most of them were not recruited by LSU, Alabama, USC, or OSU (Okla St or Ohio State) or Stanford. Most would not be recruited to Texas or Okla even though those two teams haven't produced based on their recruiting level.

Yes and no.

Ok 2 weeks from NLI day and we still have just 11 commits. Color me concerned. In addition to the low(as of now) numbers but it seems we have opened up our recruitment to several lower rated prospects giving some of us on HB the indication we are gonna miss out on our high priority guys.

Time to sound the alarm???

Well if we could land Peat and Fuller I say mission accomplished!!

And I'm under the impression we will get a couple more DBs so.... Let's all cross our fingers have another shot and pray for the best!!

GBR!!! :)