Husker Forum

majech

Huskerboard.com

maybe youve heard of it?

lol

oth·er

speaker.gif /ˈʌðthinsp.pngər/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled[uhththinsp.png-er] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA

adjective

1. additional or further: he and one other person.

2. different or distinct from the one mentioned or implied: in some other city; Some other design may be better.

The implied forum is huskerboard, I was asking of OTHER forums which people like to discuss husker football.

• Fire 2

HB almost exclusively. Once in a while I go over to sportshoopla. They have some great regular Husker posters. And it's more like the wild west over there.

Nice, I'll check it out.

This is actually the only husker forum that I frequent. I do post on another message board though....the Rivals mainboard (not the Nebraska one, just the mainboard). It's not moderately nearly as strictly as this board is, so it makes for some pretty good entertainment most of the time.

Yeah, this one is tough. Kind of suffocating. Click the thread, read, go to respond...locked. Crap, yet another locked thread that was interesting.

LOL I'm gonna get crucified for this, but especially to read what outsiders think of NU, I frequent ESPN, mostly the B1G Blog. It was especially entertaining and informative on the Big12 Blog previous to this past season. The obvious problem is wading through the higher percentage of trolls than other places, but even though ESPN is ES(EC)PN, with the blog sections, I think they probably have the best overall cf coverage.

HB almost exclusively. Once in a while I go over to sportshoopla. They have some great regular Husker posters. And it's more like the wild west over there.

Nice, I'll check it out.

This is actually the only husker forum that I frequent. I do post on another message board though....the Rivals mainboard (not the Nebraska one, just the mainboard). It's not moderately nearly as strictly as this board is, so it makes for some pretty good entertainment most of the time.

Yeah, this one is tough. Kind of suffocating. Click the thread, read, go to respond...locked. Crap, yet another locked thread that was interesting.

WHAAT!!!??? that's it lock this one down.