Ponder this...

donesman

I can't think of any other reason why he was taken off the field. Alright then, why was he taken out? He's obviously the most talented player on offensive other than Burkhead.

It has been deeply discussed and even Jamal has came out and openly admitted it, he was dogging it in practice and was surpassed by Marlow. And if you have noticed the last year or two, the most "talented" player doesn't trump the smartest or better practice player on Saturdays.

I can't think of any other reason why he was taken off the field. Alright then, why was he taken out? He's obviously the most talented player on offensive other than Burkhead.

It has been deeply discussed and even Jamal has came out and openly admitted it, he was dogging it in practice and was surpassed by Marlow. And if you have noticed the last year or two, the most "talented" player doesn't trump the smartest or better practice player on Saturdays.

Yeah that is true. Maybe he doesn't want to be playing there and lacked the motivation. If Bo truly allows a QB race I think Turner will take it hands down.

Yeah that is true. Maybe he doesn't want to be playing there and lacked the motivation. If Bo truly allows a QB race I think Turner will take it hands down.

No, he wanted to be on the field, and knew this was going to be his best shot last fall.

This very well might be first broken seal that starts the chain of events leading to the impending apocalypse of December 2012. All the pieces fit. Bo is acting as agent for the anti-Christ by sacrificing the best player to ever don the scarlet and cream, and what better way than putting him behind this offensive line. You must be right. There is no doghouse and Jamal knows all the plays. I just feel dumb for not piecing this together sooner. Thank you OP.