Nexus

Player: Jalen Ramsey

Hometown: Nashville, TN

School: Brentwood Academy

Position: ATH

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185

40 time: 4.52

Offers: Arkansas State, Auburn, California, Cincinnati, Furman, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Purdue, Tennessee, Tennessee State, Vanderbilt, Washington

ootFT.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

• 6 months later...

Will commit to USC today.

What happened to their scholarship limits? Are they oversigning and going to cut some other players?

Well right now they're at 15 commits...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/commitments/2013/usc-62

...so if they get any more commits they are theoretically over their NCAA mandated 10 scholarship reduction allotment. It'll be interesting to see how many they actually sign in Feb.

Will commit to USC today.

What happened to their scholarship limits? Are they oversigning and going to cut some other players?

Well right now they're at 15 commits...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/commitments/2013/usc-62

...so if they get any more commits they are theoretically over their NCAA mandated 10 scholarship reduction allotment. It'll be interesting to see how many they actually sign in Feb.

As mentioned in another thread, they're not limited to 15 schollys a year but 75 instead of 85. So if they have 20 seniors on scholarship, they'll be able to sign 20 kids since they should already be at the 75 as of now.

He has officially committed to USC.

They are saying they can take 18 this year because they had 3 enroll early last year that counted towards the year before so technically they only took 12 or some BS. Anyway Jalen will give them 15 and Hargraves will give them 16 with room to only take 2 more if Willis doesnt commit to USC soon we wont have to worry about them , just LSU. I think there are atleast 5 6 kids that have USC in their top 3. Look for them to commit fast with only a few spots left. That class is unreal.

They are saying they can take 18 this year because they had 3 enroll early last year that counted towards the year before so technically they only took 12 or some BS. Anyway Jalen will give them 16 and Hargraves will give them 17 with room to only take 1 more if Willis doesnt commit to USC soon we wont have to worry about them , just LSU.

Mathew Thomas is also high on them, and Carl Lawson is thinking about visiting. That's 3 more 5 starts that have an interest in USC. Not to mention Max Redfield is interested in them as well.

They are putting together a squad, and they may have more schollies opening up because of attrition. QB Jesse Scroggins is transferring.

Can't wait to beat them in the Rose Bowl.

Note- LSU will be our may competition for Willis and Goodman

They are saying they can take 18 this year because they had 3 enroll early last year that counted towards the year before so technically they only took 12 or some BS. Anyway Jalen will give them 16 and Hargraves will give them 17 with room to only take 1 more if Willis doesnt commit to USC soon we wont have to worry about them , just LSU.

Mathew Thomas is also high on them, and Carl Lawson is thinking about visiting. That's 3 more 5 starts that have an interest in USC. Not to mention Max Redfield is interested in them as well.

They are putting together a squad, and they may have more schollies opening up because of attrition. QB Jesse Scroggins is transferring.

Can't wait to beat them in the Rose Bowl.

Note- LSU will be our may competition for Willis and Goodman

Ya your right i went back and edited my post because i cant count, they are at 15, so 3 more spots unless attrition. Its unreal the kids they are bringing in. If Goodman and Willis dont pull the trigger now, or very soon they wont have room for them. They could always kick out non contributors like the QB you mentioned, lets hope not, there is always a way around everything. They already have 3 DB, 4 when Hardgreaves commits, they really going to take 6? Im with you LSU is our biggest worry now, unless Willis pulls the trigger soon.

I still think hargreaves stays in florida so I thought it was interesting he named usc a leader. his dad is a coach at south florida.

I believe he is the Special Teams Cord at USF, I have thought all along he will end up at UF.