QB Sefo Liufau [Colorado Commit]

Haspula

• 2 weeks later...

My little brother says he is pretty good and he'll be a three year starter for a team that's always competitive. Our HS plays in the same league and usually it's us winning league (damn right I'm proud) but if not its BPrep. I will say this tho, he doesn't consistently play against top talent in the Narrows League and some of the teams in his film are downright awful.

• 2 months later...

Why do recruits always want to commit at first offer? You will probably gets more offers especially if its one from a BCS confrence even if its Colorado. I heard that the possible reasoning for not that many offers is he plays in a Weak Confrence in WA According to some guy on Youtube so I dont know how reliable that is.

As much as I'd like to see CU continue to flounder in the epic sea of failure they've been in for the past years, I think Embree will have them in a good place in another year or two. They finished last year's class strong and are off to a good start this year. Their last season wasn't as bad as it looked considering the players they were forced to field.