Memorial Stadium- What would you add?

Jaybird

It would be nice to maybe do some more landscaping and such around the stadium to make it more attractive. I look at the pictures of Alabama's stadium and that does look awfully nice. More trees, nicer sidewalks with banners and things showing our national championships and trophy winners. The U on the east side once the construction could be really nice with more trees and such.

This isn't an upgrade but I wished there was more room with the person besided, in front, and behind you. I'm not a big/wide person (5'10 200) but there are several times I feel cramped and my knees and/or back are pressed against the fan in front and behind me and its even worse when I'm wearing heavier clothes like the Iowa game this year.

I would think South Stadium would be the obvious choice for addition/expansion/alteration after this next project is completed. The only issue I have heard with respect to this being the case is the placement of the Schorr Center under the stands on the south side. Either that would have to be moved or what ever addition that would be made would have to allow for this building to be accessed and used like it is today.