Got my tickets for the Spring Game

I sat at the computer and clicked every few seconds until I was able to puchase my tickets. It pretty much went through right at 8:00.

I got six tickets for me, my family, and an extra (probably my son's girlfriend). They are on the West side, Section 28, Row 12. This appears to be between the 30 and 40 yard lines.

I've never sat that low as far as I can remember. I hope row 12 is high enough that we can see everything.

GBR!

row 12 should be plenty high enough to see!

also got mine right at 8. just wanted 2 tickets so i opened 3 browsers and reserved tickets on each browser so i could pick the best set of 2 tickets. the best two i had were section 26 row 33 and section 6 row 27. i went with section 26 row 33 because they are close to where we sat last year! should be hella fun like always!!

Thanks for the feedback.

I didn't figure I'd get the absolute best seats when ordering six together, so I think I did pretty good.

Should have a good view of the players from row 12. That might be kinda cool.

wait til the second half when people start filing out and you can get right down to the fence along the edge of the field and watch at field level. fun as heck and you can still see if you go in the right area

Bo called and he'd like me to be on the side lines and call the defense for the second half of the game. I'm not sure If I'm going to do it or not. I'm worried about how the OWH would view my coaching ability.

I usually buy 2 tickets and the recruiting dinner. Some years I make it others I give them away. Its a good cause and a great chance for people to get close to the program.