Very Encouraging Class

Just got home, can't believe Peat picked Stanford over NU(sarcasm). Maybe Pelini and Cotton influenced his decision a little. Keep telling yourself that a 50th ranked class is a good thing(ever). Can't wait for those B10 titles and BCS games to start rolling in. But hey, we did get another Cotton on scholarship! Do we even have enough QB's to have a spring game this year? Nasa is right! Frank would of been burned at the stake for a 50th ranked class, but nobody is blaming Pelini for any of this! Doesn't make sense to me..

If you just got home you obviously don't know that this is the 24th ranked class not 50th.

We're #24!!! Yeah. Jump up and down!!!!! I think that's where we ended up in this years rankings. Even Mr Obvious has this one figured out. Solid class. OK at best. Eye opener......... Yawn..... With great coaching ....... Still yawnin..... Say what ya want and there are some prospects that look really good but basically a bunch of scout teamers and walk ons at Bama and LSU. 2nd year class for Hoke and 1st year class for Urban smokin us. Blow smoke as hard as you want but Bo isn't going to outcoach them. As Bo would say..... it is what it is.

You negative posters know that recruiting rankings are partially determined by the size of the class right?

Nebraska has a top #25 class where only 3 teams are ranked higher with fewer recruits(meaning if 20 kids would have signed they would probably be a top 20 class). Only USC(who recruits better than almost anyone in the nation),ND(whose recruits are overrated by everyone in the nation) and Berkeley(who is leaching off of USC's lack of scholarships) are ahead of Nebraska with the same amount or fewer recruits.

Just got home, can't believe Peat picked Stanford over NU(sarcasm). Maybe Pelini and Cotton influenced his decision a little. Keep telling yourself that a 50th ranked class is a good thing(ever). Can't wait for those B10 titles and BCS games to start rolling in. But hey, we did get another Cotton on scholarship! Do we even have enough QB's to have a spring game this year? Nasa is right! Frank would of been burned at the stake for a 50th ranked class, but nobody is blaming Pelini for any of this! Doesn't make sense to me..

If you just got home you obviously don't know that this is the 24th ranked class not 50th.

Yea, 24th ! That high? That will get a lot of championships.

Ok, keep telling yourself that we got we needed today to compete in the B10, did you see what OSU an MU did? Thats a pretty good measure right there. Keep telling yourself that Pelini and his #2 guy Barney are untouchable gods. When are Pelini fans going to realize that his image has outweighed all the good things about Nebraska football? Didn't today do it for you? THE TOP KIDS ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY FOR PELINI AND HIS STAFF OF HIGH SCHOOL COACHING BUDDIES!!!!!!!

Didn't Nebraska win a national title with a 39th ranked class? or was that Miami that did that? I watch texas year in and year out win the national championship of the recruiting wars and again this year finished 2nd. One national title and the wheels are still falling off at whorn nation.

I have seen nothing that we are ranked even in the same area code as 24th..................please show me.

Here's a link. Not a very hard thing to find on your own there slugger

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/recruiting/teamrank/2012/all/all

Next to those that are freaking out about rankings, two things.

1. AND FOREMOST SCOUT SUCKS. College Basketball recruiting Scout good. College Football, dead last.

2. Rankings DIRECTLY reflect the numbers of recruits you have, Small class that isn't loaded with 4/5 Star kids seldom will get ya in the Top 25. I know some "realists" will cite USC as an example. And NU and USC relate so much when it comes to built in recruiting advantages.

A class of 30 2 star kids would get ya ranked higher than what NU is. Now is that class honestly better? You know that answer, at least I would hope. I mean you are all in here spreading your knowledge.

As for Pelini can't recruit. Well you have your opinions. NU always will be at a disadvantage when it comes to recruiting. But you all knew that I am sure.