RB Ezekiel Elliott [Ohio State Commit]

Nexus

6 feet? pushing that with his cleets one.. A real nice genuine kid. I spoke briefly to him and his parents at the basketball game. He spent the second half with coach Brown talking in their seats. He was enjoying his visit and it was a real plus we beat Illini by 25+ points. Sounds like he was going to come back in the fall for a football game. ... Mizzou is only two hours from his house.

• 1 month later...

seems like were gonna lose him to mizzou or notre dame :/

Yep. Why does Mizzou always beat us out for Missouri kids, clearly they haven't done jack nationally, they have had top talent and we have still managed to outperform them year after year.

Pinkle has been there for while and has become a decent recruiter, helicopter withstanding, he a very personable guy. Also, Mizzou to the SEC is paying dividends to their local talent. I feel he'll go to Notre Dame.

Yep. Why does Mizzou always beat us out for Missouri kids, clearly they haven't done jack nationally, they have had top talent and we have still managed to outperform them year after year.

Pinkle has been there for while and has become a decent recruiter, helicopter withstanding, he a very personable guy. Also, Mizzou to the SEC is paying dividends to their local talent. I feel he'll go to Notre Dame.

Also some kids like the fact of being close to home. And if you look above where huskerjock points out his parents being Mizzou alum it isn't that hard of a concept to grasp. Also if you were an offensive recruit, which system recently would you more likely want to be a part of???

Also some kids like the fact of being close to home. And if you look above where huskerjock points out his parents being Mizzou alum it isn't that hard of a concept to grasp. Also if you were an offensive recruit, which system recently would you more likely want to be a part of???

I honestly I missed the parent aspect.