RB Ezekiel Elliott [Ohio State Commit]

Nexus

I believe this kid is visiting for JR day also.

If so, that's great news. The guy has some serious wheels and great lateral quickness. Seems like beating Arkansas out for a recruit is always a daunting task though.

Really depends on the number of job openings in the athletic department.

Ahh..... SNAP!!! Got a Tevin Mitchel joke in a 2013 thread. BAZINGA

I believe this kid is visiting for JR day also.

If so, that's great news. The guy has some serious wheels and great lateral quickness. Seems like beating Arkansas out for a recruit is always a daunting task though.

Really depends on the number of job openings in the athletic department.

Ahh..... SNAP!!! Got a Tevin Mitchel joke in a 2013 thread. BAZINGA

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

• Fire 1

From Husker Journal:

FEBRUARY 7, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT, RB, 6-0, 200, 4.5, ST. LOUIS (JOHN BURROUGHS), MISSOURI

Elliott has offers from Iowa, Arkansas, Illinois and Nebraska.

Might Run Track

“It’s (Arkansas) and SEC school. There is a lot of competition there. Arkansas said they will let me run track too. I really don’t know much about Iowa. I plan on visiting them when I have time. Likes Illinois Offense

“I’m going to visit Illinois on the 26th (February). They have a new coaching staff they run the spread offense as my high school. The hurry up spread offense, and it’s close to home. I talk to Coach Tim Beckman all the time.” Elliott said

“Obviously they have a great program.” Elliott said about Nebraska, “They like to run the ball. I really don’t know much about Nebraska until I take my visit to Nebraska junior day on February 18.”

“I spoke to Jon Garrison (NU) He’s a good guy. He offered me a scholarship and they want me.” Elliott added

Missouri A Darkhorse

“I like Missouri a team I always liked. My dad actually played football at Missouri, my mother went there too and ran track. We go down to Columbia every year – they have nice facilities.” Elliott said

“I’ am going to Missouri next week for junior days. I don’t know if they will offer me, I have no idea.”

Early Commit?

“I wouldn’t say that. I want to take things slow. The offers just started to come in. I want to take all my five visits. Academics are an important part of my decision.” Elliott said