The 9/22 Scheduled "TBA" game

G0B1GRED

Wel my posts went better then I thought. There was an athelete tht commented on it. I think he plays div 2 sport. He gets it. Kids want to be challenged and see where tehy stack up. Not playing div 2 teams and having a scimage. ( no offense to the div 2 athlete that commented) I just do not want to hear if we schedule a FSU, USC, (Well you get the point) and the players turn the ball over 4 times in the game and Nebraska loses. The michigan game and the wisconsin game were disastorious in the turnover battle. I missed the first 3 quaters of the N.W. game,because I was doing a national interview. I came in to my man cave and watched the 4th qauter and realized that NW had just flat ass won the game. It happens. I never did go back and watch the first 3 quaters of that game, so I do not know if Nebraska gave it away or not. But it looked like NW was controlling things and was very conifident. I am saying as a competitior you want to face stiff competition and see where you stand is all. Just do not get down on the coaches if the games go wrong and it is not their fault. But stand up and take a challenge! It only makes you better for conference play. And Yes I understand the big boys wanting home and home series. Well make sure this year if we are short a home game we get it and in 2018 we give them their home game is all. OOH I forgot the south carolina game. Again how do you blame the coaches when freak stuff happens? You cant. That is on the players.

Wel my posts went better then I thought. There was an athelete tht commented on it. I think he plays div 2 sport. He gets it. Kids want to be challenged and see where tehy stack up. Not playing div 2 teams and having a scimage. ( no offense to the div 2 athlete that commented) I just do not want to hear if we schedule a FSU, USC, (Well you get the point) and the players turn the ball over 4 times in the game and Nebraska loses. The michigan game and the wisconsin game were disastorious in the turnover battle. I missed the first 3 quaters of the N.W. game,because I was doing a national interview. I came in to my man cave and watched the 4th qauter and realized that NW had just flat ass won the game. It happens. I never did go back and watch the first 3 quaters of that game, so I do not know if Nebraska gave it away or not. But it looked like NW was controlling things and was very conifident. I am saying as a competitior you want to face stiff competition and see where you stand is all. Just do not get down on the coaches if the games go wrong and it is not their fault. But stand up and take a challenge! It only makes you better for conference play. And Yes I understand the big boys wanting home and home series. Well make sure this year if we are short a home game we get it and in 2018 we give them their home game is all. OOH I forgot the south carolina game. Again how do you blame the coaches when freak stuff happens? You cant. That is on the players.

I will agree with you on everything that you said. And I watched every second of the NW game. That one, you can put on the O-Line. They couldn't block anybody, and the NW defenders were busting right through. Taylor had a really good game that day though. The defense also didn't play well at all. Overall, it may have been the weakest performance by the defense all season. Either that game or against Fresno State.

Anyways, I do agree that the players will pretty much always want a tough game that challenges them. I just don't see us scheduling anybody like Arkansas because the season will be tough enough without throwing another likely loss in the schedule. If we face Arky and win, it sets this team up for a national title run, but it remains to be seen whether or not the team will be that good next year. With the holes that we have to fill on defense, I will go ahead and say not yet. However, if we have guys step up and perform at LB, CB, and S and then have the D-Line be effective, this defense could be really good. I hope the players are ready for the gauntlet once the season starts, because as it stands, it is one of the tougher schedules in the nation.

okay how tough is the schedule next year? ( If we were not in the big ten?) Wisconsin will be down, msu will be down. Michigan will probally come in as a even match or a 2 point favorite. Osu will definitely be favored next year. PSU is in shambles. Remember how we ripped on the big ten for being weak and now we call it tough? Also for you guys that say spell check. I graduated 419 out of 436 in my highschool class. So yes I rode the little bus. I flunked 7th grade. ( Blessed sacrament nuns/ them bitches) The 90s are not coming back. So we might as well get on the big ten ( we play for the roseses band wagon) and accept it or go for broke and go for the national titles and hope to be there at the end of the race is all. Geuss my 20s spoiled me. hell my teens did also. I think nebraska lost what 3 national tilte games in the 80s?

okay how tough is the schedule next year? ( If we were not in the big ten?) Wisconsin will be down, msu will be down. Michigan will probally come in as a even match or a 2 point favorite. Osu will definitely be favored next year. PSU is in shambles. Remember how we ripped on the big ten for being weak and now we call it tough? Also for you guys that say spell check. I graduated 419 out of 436 in my highschool class. So yes I rode the little bus. I flunked 7th grade. ( Blessed sacrament nuns/ them bitches) The 90s are not coming back. So we might as well get on the big ten ( we play for the roseses band wagon) and accept it or go for broke and go for the national titles and hope to be there at the end of the race is all. Geuss my 20s spoiled me. hell my teens did also. I think nebraska lost what 3 national tilte games in the 80s?

350x193px-LL-05432796_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

• Fire 6

Robsker, I don't disagree with what you said. Just wanted to say that if the Huskers would have played four quarters against USC, played better D on 2-3 plays, no TO's, I think we could have won that bowl game. I would place ARK in that same camp of team. So, if one assumes we play like the bowl game, yes, we get beat 2-3 TD's ... if we play well ... it's a game.

Personally, I like the "tough" game to help young players learn to perform under those circumstances. It doesn't scare me, but, your points are valid and I get that.

Uh Michigan a 2 pt favorite? Ummm uh uh uh ummm....NO! As the dog lies. I see Michigan as a 8 pt favorite.

Good for you, well see how both teams are doing when we get to that game. Robinson could be out for the year Taylor could be hurt, long way away.

true, but it's more likely Robinson will be in the hunt for the Heisman, Michigan will be fielding one of the most dominant defenses in CFB (i think people WAY overlook Michigan's defense), and Taylor/Nebraska will still be relying on Rex 30-35 plays a game.

Uh Michigan a 2 pt favorite? Ummm uh uh uh ummm....NO! As the dog lies. I see Michigan as a 8 pt favorite.

Good for you, well see how both teams are doing when we get to that game. Robinson could be out for the year Taylor could be hurt, long way away.

true, but it's more likely Robinson will be in the hunt for the Heisman, Michigan will be fielding one of the most dominant defenses in CFB (i think people WAY overlook Michigan's defense), and Taylor/Nebraska will still be relying on Rex 30-35 plays a game.

Robinson won't be in the running for the Heisman, no way. The game is in Lincoln though and Vegas values home field advantage greatly, since it clearly exists, so Michigan won't be favored by that much. I doubt they are even going to be that good.

Robinson won't be in the running for the Heisman, no way. The game is in Lincoln though and Vegas values home field advantage greatly, since it clearly exists, so Michigan won't be favored by that much. I doubt they are even going to be that good.

they will come into Lincoln 10 point favorites.