Tim and the Animal Done, Todd N Tyler in on the Blaze.

http://journalstar.com/entertainment/small-screen/television-and-radio/gzo-the-blaze-adding-todd-n-tyler-to-mornings/article_6d4a8b6b-632f-5c59-9c03-e991c7f2ba10.html

First off I will say I listen to Todd N Tyler almost every day but I never had anything against Tim and the Animal and would switch over and listen to them a lot as well. I'm sad their show got axed because some days it was nice to have alternatives to TnT. What I don't get is why would TNT go on the 104.1 when the 92.3 signal already reaches Lincoln? If the Blaze had still been on 106.3 it would have made a lot more sense because you can get that station all the way into KS. To me it seems like instead of adding a market they are just doubling up and taking away another choice on the radio. BTW, TnT will also be on in Columbus on Monday.

What a stupid, horrible, dumb decision. Why would I tune in to Todd n Tyler on 104.1 when I can get them at 92.3 already?

Well when one of the two major radio networks in your town gets bought out by the other, things are bound to get a little less varied, and it f'ing sucks as a person under the age of 30. I pretty much only listen to Z92 now anyways so I don't have to listen to the same songs twice a day. But I did enjoy listening to Tim and The Animal when I had my early morning classes.

How does KIBZ management think it's a better thing to have LESS variety on the radio? I am aghast at the stupidity of this decision. Morons. :facepalm:

How did they think it was a good idea to cut the only AM (or FM) sport station in the town? I know the legal answer to this one but it still ticks me off, how did they think it was a good idea to cut the oppossing classic rock station that played a different type of music? Who the hell thought it was a good idea for Dick Janda (spelling?) to host a sports talk show? Why did KFRX take 106.3 away from The Blaze in the first place? Who decided we needed a christian/family friendly station on the popular FM band? Where did the doughnut holes go? Who shot Kennedy? Halleluiah! Holy sh#t! Where's the Tylenol?

I swear Lincoln's slogan should be the biggest little town in the world, not Reno...

Three Eagles is falling apart and is a horribly ran organization.

They got rid of ESPN.. then brought them back, but put on zero orginal programming. Then when 93.7 came in they panicked and put crap on the air.. hence the reason the Ticket is owning them.

Froggy destroys Kicks

I will be honest and say i worked for Broadcast House, so i am 100% Bias. But I have seen how good companies treat there employees and how they run business. I was treated well and I had friends get canned from Three Eagles with nothing more than a "see-ya"

That bugs me.

There is an online petition to bring back Tim and the Animal. Not sure if it'll do much good, but you never know. If I was Tim I wouldn't ever want to work for those morons again, and Three Eagles have already demonstrated numerous times with numerous different format and personnel changes that they don't really care what anyone thinks. I used to bartend with a girl who worked there, and she said she had to have a part-time job because she always had the feeling that they would fire her or anyone else for no reason at all at any time. Anyway, here's the link to the petition, there's already over 1,000 signatures.

http://www.change.org/petitions/1041-the-blaze-bring-back-tim-and-the-animal-morning-show

Todd and Tyler is hilarious, and where I live and work, I can't hardly get their show to come in on the radio consistently. The signal is in and out, so I am glad it will be on a stronger signal for me anyway. I got to say, years back I used to listen to the blaze, and Tim and the Animal all the time. Every day. They haven't been on my radio for over a year now, I can't stand listening to the two of those dudes. They are lame most of the time, they don't click well together at all. Tim seems like he doesn't even want to be there, hell half the time he isn't even there. Then the music on that station is f'ing' pathetic. Not only do they play mostly sh#t music, but it's the same sh#t on the same 3 hour repeat over and over. You can damn near set your clock to it. Pumped to be able to listen to TnT.

The music is even worse on Z92, fwiw. But you're right...it does seem to be on a loop, same music all the time. TnT is just ok most of the time, but I cannot stand them during football season. All they do is bash the Huskers just to get everyone all pissed off. Aren't they from Iowa or Pennsylvania or somewhere?

The music is even worse on Z92, fwiw. But you're right...it does seem to be on a loop, same music all the time. TnT is just ok most of the time, but I cannot stand them during football season. All they do is bash the Huskers just to get everyone all pissed off. Aren't they from Iowa or Pennsylvania or somewhere?

I've been listening to TNT lately, mostly because they rarely go to commercial, and I can typically listen to a segment all the way on my drive to work. I hate commercials, so this is a big deal for me.

My opinion, T&T are just OK. The best thing about their show is Craig Evans. I'd listen to him talk about the news all morning and they could just can T&T. I really hate their Husker-bashing, although I don't remember hearing them do it for a while now. Maybe I just don't listen closely enough to what they say.

As far as music goes, both stations are half crap. I bounce around between 92.3, 92.9, 93.8, 104.1, 101.9, 107.3, 105.3 and 104.5 trying to find something that's worth listening to. Between commercials and the garbage they usually play on all of these stations, it's tough. Many time I just turn off the radio.

The biggest problem is their programming is syndicated, so you get the "pleasure" of hearing the Chili Peppers or the Foo Fighters or Nicklecrap 6 times a day.

I listen to the River(89.7) out of Council Tucky. Not syndicated and play music that isn't quite mainstream and play stuff that wouldn't hit the Blaze airwaves for another 4 months. And I love the Nothing But Covers nooner on Fridays.

I've been listening to TNT lately, mostly because they rarely go to commercial, and I can typically listen to a segment all the way on my drive to work. I hate commercials, so this is a big deal for me.

My opinion, T&T are just OK. The best thing about their show is Craig Evans. I'd listen to him talk about the news all morning and they could just can T&T. I really hate their Husker-bashing, although I don't remember hearing them do it for a while now. Maybe I just don't listen closely enough to what they say.

As far as music goes, both stations are half crap. I bounce around between 92.3, 92.9, 93.8, 104.1, 101.9, 107.3, 105.3 and 104.5 trying to find something that's worth listening to. Between commercials and the garbage they usually play on all of these stations, it's tough. Many time I just turn off the radio.

Without a doubt the best thing about TnT is who they surround themselves with, not them. Craig Evans is good. Petey Mac is funny, his laugh kills me. He has got to have the best laugh in radio. I know a lot of people don't like him but I always liked Travis Justice on there too. Letting Donnie Dodge leave was the worst thing they ever did. His fake call ins made me laugh. Plus it was always nice to have one hardcore Husker fan on there. The Doc Ed segments are always good. A lot of the comedians they have on in studio are good. Jay Medicine Hat is a must listen. They also do well at getting some good phone interviews on, like Bobcat recently or Larry the cable guy. The thing I never understood on that show is what the heck is the purpose of Todd? Tyler does 90% of the talking between those two, if one day Todd disappeared would that show even miss a beat? They should replace Todd with Animal.

BTW, speaking of Petey Mac, I really like his new afternoon show of 590. Him and Michael Grey are a billion times better then that dbag from Boston that used to be on there, although I would have loved to heard him on there the day after the Patriots lost, lol.