LB Dorian O'Daniel [Clemson Commit]

Nexus

This is a guy we need to grab, not only cause he is a really good player but he comes from a school that dishes out D1 players year in and year out. It would be great to be able to make inroads into that school and ones in the area also.

Lavonte David bound

In which regard, JUCO bound or superstar bound.

Superstar, not only is Good Counsel know for putting out D1 prospects every year they also have a great education reputation. Our main competition right now is Clemson and USCe.

Lavonte David bound

Superstar, not only is Good Counsel know for putting out D1 prospects every year they also have a great education reputation. Our main competition right now is Clemson and USCe.

GC is the dominant school in MD. That said, Michigan withstanding, I thought to myself, "Watch him go to Clemson or some SEC school.", even before I knew Michigan was apparently out of it. He really needs to give us a fair look.

Lavonte David bound

GC is the dominant school in MD. That said, Michigan withstanding, I thought to myself, "Watch him go to Clemson or some SEC school.", even before I knew Michigan was apparently out of it. He really needs to give us a fair look.

We will get our shot, Marcus Newby and Dorian will be visiting Lincoln before they decide.

this guy is the closest thing I have ever seen to lavonte. nebraska should push for him hard. seems like we are doing a good job of getting big time players to visit. as su'a cravens announced we will get an official visit from him and his buddy joe mathis

• 3 weeks later...
any word on this kid like i said before closest thing i have ever seen to lavonte on film anyway. one of the most impressive films i have watched from the LB spot. Treand3 you know anything or anybody?

I personally don't know. Maybe someone knows. Out of all the LBs, I want him the most.

MIchigan is his leader followed by Clemson than Nebraska in a distant third.

Still? Even though they apparently don't have room for him? Dorian needs to open his mind..jk

They are waiting on some other LB targets, if they whiff on EJ Levenberry and few others than they will have room for him.

Still? Even though they apparently don't have room for him? Dorian needs to open his mind..jk

They are waiting on some other LB targets, if they whiff on EJ Levenberry and few others than they will have room for him.

So Michigan and Ohio State are in a dead heat for Levenberry?

So Michigan and Ohio State are in a dead heat for Levenberry?

You can throw FSU in there as well.