Nebraska and BYU...a relationship best left undeveloped?

I'm thinking it's all water under the bridge by now. The Big 12 is under a new regime right now (a former Big 8 commish nonetheless) and they went from being dead in the water to a growing power again in a matter of weeks, so I would not be worried about any of that stuff whatsoever. Once the heat of the moment passes and folks on both sides look back on the event of Nebraska leaving with proper perspective, there would be a mutual understanding of why what happened happened.

^^ BYU is a dry campus right? Do they allow tailgating?

That's a joke right?? Campus? Pretty much the whole town is Dry as Dirt. Good luck with that. Their fans are OK, just a bunch of "goodie two shoes"....

Just a question why are they a bunch of goodie two shoes???? Is it because they are Mormon????? Oh and I a mormon so I am very curious at your answer.....

That's a joke right?? Campus? Pretty much the whole town is Dry as Dirt. Good luck with that. Their fans are OK, just a bunch of "goodie two shoes"....

Just a question why are they a bunch of goodie two shoes???? Is it because they are Mormon????? Oh and I a mormon so I am very curious at your answer.....

Just like all Notre Dame fans are devout Catholics. They take in Mass before games, share communion, and all the girls wear cute little plaid skirts with a white shirt and black tie, and the nuns keep them in line wit'da rulers!!!

Stereotypes are stupid, learn to laugh at people who believe them to be 100% accurate. It is much less frustrating.

Oh my Heck!!

Don't try to bait me. Most BYU fans = Joan and Ward Cleaver watch football. There are much worse opinions people could have of BYU fans...

I don't get this -- because we think the Big 12 refs jobbed us, and because BYU may want to join the Big 12, we shouldn't schedule BYU?

This.

Not being able to let go the Texas/Big XII things is like going back to you 25th High School reunion and getting into a fight with a guy that called you a bad name or stole your girlfriend then that looks like Shamu now.

I don't get this -- because we think the Big 12 refs jobbed us, and because BYU may want to join the Big 12, we shouldn't schedule BYU?

OP is probably a 9/11 truther.

Not really, but thanks for trying to diminish the lives of those lost on 9/11 in my name and trying to steer this thread into politics. Real classy.

This.

Not being able to let go the Texas/Big XII things is like going back to you 25th High School reunion and getting into a fight with a guy that called you a bad name or stole your girlfriend then that looks like Shamu now.

Apparently you missed the line where I mentioned this was trivial and an off-season post.