Charles Jackson

Happy for Charles and his family. Nebula summed it up quite nicely. Another thing worth pointing out is that Charles will be walking into a position group that has two other players that took the exact same route he did to get here in Antonio Bell and Braylon Heard. That's a nice little support system. It helps to have people you identify with and I could see those three bonding and making each other better in the process.

Having said that, I wanted to bring back this little clip that Architect posted last year as a reminder of just how fast this kid really is. And yes, this is Charles Jackson at Longhorns summer camp in 2010:

Happy for Charles and his family. Nebula summed it up quite nicely. Another thing worth pointing out is that Charles will be walking into a position group that has two other players that took the exact same route he did to get here in Antonio Bell and Braylon Heard. That's a nice little support system. It helps to have people you identify with and I could see those three bonding and making each other better in the process.

Having said that, I wanted to bring back this little clip that Architect posted last year as a reminder of just how fast this kid really is. And yes, this is Charles Jackson at Longhorns summer camp in 2010:

I remember that one! I still love the guys reaction on the 50yd line and the guy in the stands with the straw hat...classic!! This is a BIG day for his family, CJ, and Husker Nation!! Based on what I've been able to see at the field, Jackson and his Dad are doing some serious workouts to get him ready to compete.

:o ...................... WOW! That is freaking impressive! That just makes me wanna...

post-10281-0-34820200-1334159754.gif

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost forgot....heard he is doing some interesting training drills for both defense and offense. I haven't seen it personally but hear it's some intense stuff!

Appriciate all the updates you have given us during this whole ordeal for CJ, thanks a bunch buddy.