Final home game for the seniors...

Comish

It would be nice for our seniors to go out with a win tonight (especially sweet to sweep the Hawkeyes)...........

Unfortunately, Iowa has a great outside shooting game and we seem to (in spite of constant commentary about Doc's prowess as a defensive strategist) have a LOT of trouble defending the 3.

How depressing is it to know that this team is at the bottom of the league, yet starts FOUR SENIORS.........??

Hardly whets the appetite for next year unless there are some major changes in the near future......

I hope there is a good crowd tonight, and actually think there will be. These guys deserve it. They've been through a LOT, especially this year. Heck, they've played the last 6 games with everyone talking about firing the coach, and yet they show up and give it everything, never quitting and never bitching to the media (cough, former husker linebacker, cough). Plus it'd be awesome as hell to beat Iowa yet again.

I'lm tuning in for the game tonight..

The seniors probably arent too happy with the results they put up throughout their careers, but I still aplaud them all..

It'll be weird to see McCray go, because of how young I am I havent really been around for a lot of players but for me, Toney has been my favorite husker ever..

Hoping he has a big game tonight!!