Why does Nickelback suck so bad?

Probably one reason they will never have the staying power of AC/DC is there are so many copycat bands that immediately sprung up...and also got overplayed..

UIsually, it's really easy for me to identify bands by their lead singer, But without looking, I cannot tell the difference between 5centBack and Theory of A Deadman, Adelita's Way, some Puddle of Mudd, 3 Doors Down, Crossfade, Seven Dust, Shinedown,

Hinder, Grey Daze, Velvet Revolver, Daughtry, Axium, Silver Chair, Finger Eleven. Saliva, Seether, Thornley...

You mean Poison, CInderella, Britney Fox, Enuff Z'nuff, Trixter, Warrant, White Lion, Slaughter, Steelheart, Bulletboys, Nelson, Danger Danger, Great White, Saigon Kick, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff, and Winger....

Careful...I was thinking of including Mastadon (as a joke) just to rile you up.. :ahhhhhhhh

I'd heard of a handful of those hair bands...But I can't think of any of their songs..

Was that one drummer that was once married to Pamela Anderson and did some reality show at UNL in any of those bands?

I will admit to collecting my fair share of Nugent and Van wHalen in my day, though.

Probably one reason they will never have the staying power of AC/DC is there are so many copycat bands that immediately sprung up...and also got overplayed..

UIsually, it's really easy for me to identify bands by their lead singer, But without looking, I cannot tell the difference between 5centBack and Theory of A Deadman, Adelita's Way, some Puddle of Mudd, 3 Doors Down, Crossfade, Seven Dust, Shinedown,

Hinder, Grey Daze, Velvet Revolver, Daughtry, Axium, Silver Chair, Finger Eleven. Saliva, Seether, Thornley...

You mean Poison, CInderella, Britney Fox, Enuff Z'nuff, Trixter, Warrant, White Lion, Slaughter, Steelheart, Bulletboys, Nelson, Danger Danger, Great White, Saigon Kick, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff, and Winger....

Careful...I was thinking of including Mastadon (as a joke) just to rile you up.. :ahhhhhhhh

I'd heard of a handful of those hair bands...But I can't think of any of their songs..

Was that one drummer that was once married to Pamela Anderson and did some reality show at UNL in any of those bands?

I will admit to collecting my fair share of Nugent and Van wHalen in my day, though.

walks still owns a pair of yellow and black bumble bee striped pants as his way of paying homage to Stryper

walks still owns a pair of yellow and black bumble bee striped pants as his way of paying homage to Stryper

pfft, you've told me when I wear them, you get raging wood....

I usually wear mine as a salute to Blind Mellon.