Husker v. K State Baseball

• 3 weeks later...

Good win last night. Two things stood out: 1. We scored first in the 1st inning. 2. We prevented them from scoring in the 1st inning (first 3 innings to be exact). <--- Those have been rarities so far this season. Hopefully we can continue this trend more often in the coming weeks.

We'll see KSU for the last time this season next Tuesday night @ Manhattan.

I think it will be and is going to be a program that will be one of the top ones, in the B1G for years to come. Give Erstad time to get this program up and running. I think he will be able to recruit with most top coaches, in just a short time. Has the connections needed from his playing days. I hope he hits the Southwest and So Cal hard in recruiting, as these kids out this way play a lot of baseball, with the weather being ideal for it. I played some back there when we were kids, but no where near as much as you see here in Tucson. these parks area always being used, from morning till night, with little league T-Ball through senior leagues.

Would be nice to see the Huskers as a regular contender for a College World Series spot. Think we are headed that way. Hope to be able to catch a home game next month in Lincoln. Going back for a visit.

GBR!!!

Hopefully we can continue the trend of scoring first. :) (Keeps my anxiety level low.)

On a side note though, our men have shown a tenacity to come from behind. (Still scares the heck out of me.)

Hoping the red sea fills the UNW ballpark this weekend with say 3K-4K fans. Speaking of which, 4K last night.... Awesome!!!