DT Scott Pagano [Clemson Commit]

Nexus

Mark my words, Clemson will be the next school getting investigated by the NCAA. Sanctions are coming KC! But what I really don't get is how Clemson isn't in the MNC hunt every year with the recruiting they get!!

It's all in how you coach said talent.

Mark my words, Clemson will be the next school getting investigated by the NCAA. Sanctions are coming KC! But what I really don't get is how Clemson isn't in the MNC hunt every year with the recruiting they get!!

Ya, I know. That's kind of what I was getting at without saying it. Dabo and his boys can sure recruit though!!

Dabo was a few chokes away from a BCS last year

He was in a BCS bowl last year, they got crushed by WVU.

He was in a BCS bowl last year, they got crushed by WVU.

This is true. That was the west Virginia team I was expecting all year