DT Scott Pagano [Clemson Commit]

Nexus

to be honest i havent really heard too much floating around... askking around and bound to kinda get some kind of info... his school is a little bit down the road from mine.... they arent that good either but he as we can see is pretty beastly..... one of my kids went to some camps or whatever with him so hopefully i get an idea about the guy.. atleast from a charecter standpoint.. but good news about co lead.... sh#t i didnt even know that!!! i stay slacking!!

“No list yet but I do know I’m taking my first two official visits to Baylor and Nebraska,” Pagano told 247Sports. “I went to the Nike Camp in Dallas and I swung by Baylor while I was there. They had such a beautiful campus and we liked it a lot. Then they started talking to me so we decided we’ll go take a visit there in the fall.”

Pagano has 72 tackles — 30 for loss – and five sacks last year.

Who is the "we" in his comment? Rather, who needs to be influenced along with the recruit?

“No list yet but I do know I’m taking my first two official visits to Baylor and Nebraska,” Pagano told 247Sports. “I went to the Nike Camp in Dallas and I swung by Baylor while I was there. They had such a beautiful campus and we liked it a lot. Then they started talking to me so we decided we’ll go take a visit there in the fall.”

Pagano has 72 tackles — 30 for loss – and five sacks last year.

Who is the "we" in his comment? Rather, who needs to be influenced along with the recruit?

I would guess Mom and Dad or caretaker. But maybe I'm going out on a limb.

okay.. well ive cracked this case.... got on pretty good record who are the schools he is strongly considering..... he is very intrigued by the SEC schools and they are recruiting him hard..... believe it or not he has a few friends and family repping nebraska.. if this helps i do not know....

• 2 weeks later...

i know scout had the video of him saying LSU is # 1 right now... but i've finally got my inside source so to speak who happens to be a close personal friend to him.... LSU maybe be #1 right now but its simply wide open right now... LSU is # 1 due to name recognition thats it...... its still anyones game and his list of top schools is pretty diverse.....

• 4 weeks later...