First Spring Practice - 2012

Again, I think we can all acknowledge that Taylor has shortcomings as a QB, heck he'll probably be the first to tell you some of the things he doesn't do as well as other people in the nation. But when things are dramatized to the point of ridiculousness which they are and have been by a good amount of posters, well, that's when you get ridiculed.

Pretty much this. Nobody thinks he's perfect, far from it.

Again, I think we can all acknowledge that Taylor has shortcomings as a QB, heck he'll probably be the first to tell you some of the things he doesn't do as well as other people in the nation. But when things are dramatized to the point of ridiculousness which they are and have been by a good amount of posters, well, that's when you get ridiculed.

Pretty much this. Nobody thinks he's perfect, far from it.

And everyone has criticisms. And nobody minds the realistic criticisms. It's the over-the-top ridiculousness, the wild overreactions and the subsequent, "you don't see it my way because you're a sunshine pumper" BS that gets really, really tiresome.

YUM!!!!! Nothing says Spring Ball is here than a Taylor bitchfest over a picture from the first practice in helmets and shorts. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe everyone is focusing on his eyes, when his biggest mechanical flaw has yet to be dissected. HE ONLY HAS ONE WRISTBAND ON!!!!!

• Fire 1

Abdul Muhammed wore #27 when he played for Nebraska. One of my favorite Huskers ever because he was tough as hell and he caught damn near everything thrown his way. He was so tough, I believe he had a bullet still lodged in his butt from a drive by shooting. You should really change numbers "The Dude".........such a poor representation of such a great Husker.

YUM!!!!! Nothing says Spring Ball is here than a Taylor bitchfest over a picture from the first practice in helmets and shorts. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe everyone is focusing on his eyes, when his biggest mechanical flaw has yet to be dissected. HE ONLY HAS ONE WRISTBAND ON!!!!!

He's obviously a much better player when he wears the gloves.