Angry dad bites off youth league basketball coach's ear

Timothy Forbes Bit Off Part Of Basketball Coach's Ear At Son's Game In Massachusetts, Cops Say

The Huffington Post Andy Campbell Updated: 03/13/2012 12:50 pm

This basketball dad was apparently trying a little too hard to "Be Like Mike" -- Mike Tyson, that is.

Massachusetts dad Timothy Forbes, 34, allegedly went berserk Friday when his 6th-grade son's basketball team lost a game. Police say he attacked the winning team's coach and bit off part of his ear, according to USA today.

The unidentified coach was rushed to the hospital where his ear was surgically reattached.

LINK

Tastes like chicken!

WTF??

Forbes turned himself in at the Springfield courthouse on Monday and pleaded not guilty to disorderly conduct, assault and battery, felony mayhem and other charges.

What on earth could his defense be? Mistaken identity? Self-defense? PTSD for his son losing a game? "I was talking calmly to the coach and he stuck his ear into my mouth . . ."

Unbelieveable. What does the kid think of his dad? (Was there at least some BBQ sauce or mustard?)

And knocking a coach out for having a bb layer run laps? As far as I'm concerned kids today don't run eough laps. Whinny little girl' "Daddy coach made me run laps." Wah. Wah. Wah.

T_O_B

G>B>R

With this story and the one in Michigan this week about a dad knocking out a coach for making his daughter run laps, all I got to say is...Thank the Lord my parents are cool as hell on the team I coach.

I would beat your ass if you would offend my youngin on the field/court. Of course he could take ya himeself!!!!! :bat

WTF??

Forbes turned himself in at the Springfield courthouse on Monday and pleaded not guilty to disorderly conduct, assault and battery, felony mayhem and other charges.

What on earth could his defense be? Mistaken identity? Self-defense? PTSD for his son losing a game? "I was talking calmly to the coach and he stuck his ear into my mouth . . ."

Just buying time for negotiations.