Trayvon Martin and "Stand Your Ground" in FL

Like i said Zimmerman didn't know he wasn't armed and couldn't have known.

Why do you think that this is significant?

so quit bringing up after the fact facts.

Virtually everything that we know is "after the fact facts." Similarly, I could ask that you quite regurgitating the Gospel of Zimmerman because he might have some incentive to misrepresent events . . .

I am not regurgitating the Gospel of Zimmerman. I followed the case and read the phone transcript. Zimmerman didn't even have to take the stand because most of the prosecutors witnesses backed Zimmerman's account. All the evidence pointed to backing up Zimmerman. The bullet hole matched that to the story that Martin was on top. I could've cared less of Zimmerman was found guilty but that justice was done and everyone tried to paint Zimmerman as the villain with no facts but just testimony and kept showing pictures of Martin when he was 12 instead of 17 to invoke sympathy. The fact is the case was shotty and they tried to charge Zimmerman and they lost. The prosecution had nothing and they overcharged him and couldn't provide any evidence with reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty.

Zimmerman didn't even have to take the stand . . .

You serious?

Edit: and it makes more (less) sense with this line . . .

The prosecution had nothing and they overcharged him and couldn't provide any evidence with reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty.

So now it's "just" that we follow, shoot and kill unarmed teenagers because we don't like how they look. Welcome to the new America.

Hey.

Zimmerman didn't know that Martin was unarmed until after he killed him.

and martin should have assumed zimmerman was, or something.

So now it's "just" that we follow, shoot and kill unarmed teenagers because we don't like how they look. Welcome to the new America.

Hey.

and martin should have assumed zimmerman was, or something.

Well, he was wearing a hoodie. AND walking.

• Fire 1

I am not regurgitating the Gospel of Zimmerman. I followed the case and read the phone transcript. (A) Zimmerman didn't even have to take the stand because most of the prosecutors witnesses backed Zimmerman's account. All the evidence pointed to backing up Zimmerman. (B) The bullet hole matched that to the story that Martin was on top. I could've cared less of Zimmerman was found guilty but that justice was done and everyone tried to paint Zimmerman as the villain with no facts but just testimony and kept showing pictures of Martin when he was 12 instead of 17 to invoke sympathy. The fact is the case was shotty and they tried to charge Zimmerman and they lost. The prosecution had nothing and they overcharged him and couldn't provide any evidence with reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty.

A) Other than the one that didn't...

B) Other than the fact that there was no blood of Martin's on Zimmerman. Which pretty much defies gravity.

Yeah and let's just forget Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete, i guess that is ok. Since Martin is such an upstanding kid and if he had killed Zimmerman or cause any brain damage let's just let the kid go. Welcome to the new America.

Hey.

I guess carrying a gun makes you more trustworthy? Because Zimmerman was the one carrying and he's apparently above reproach.

Yeah and let's just forget Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete, i guess that is ok. Since Martin is such an upstanding kid and if he had killed Zimmerman or cause any brain damage let's just let the kid go. Welcome to the new America.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/detective-returns-to-stand-in-zimmerman-trial/

Rao said Zimmerman's injuries were not only "not life threatening" but were also "very insignificant." She said the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head were consistent with hitting the ground but the injuries on his face were from consistent with one punch or strike.

But yes, ALL of the witness testimony supports Zimmerman.

I am not regurgitating the Gospel of Zimmerman. I followed the case and read the phone transcript. (A) Zimmerman didn't even have to take the stand because most of the prosecutors witnesses backed Zimmerman's account. All the evidence pointed to backing up Zimmerman. (B) The bullet hole matched that to the story that Martin was on top. I could've cared less of Zimmerman was found guilty but that justice was done and everyone tried to paint Zimmerman as the villain with no facts but just testimony and kept showing pictures of Martin when he was 12 instead of 17 to invoke sympathy. The fact is the case was shotty and they tried to charge Zimmerman and they lost. The prosecution had nothing and they overcharged him and couldn't provide any evidence with reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty.

A) Other than the one that didn't...

B) Other than the fact that there was no blood of Martin's on Zimmerman. Which pretty much defies gravity.

Don't be too hurt that i would take a foresnic scientist opinion's over yours.

Hey.

I guess carrying a gun makes you more trustworthy? Because Zimmerman was the one carrying and he's apparently above reproach.

I guess?

http://www.foxnews.c...immerman-trial/

Rao said Zimmerman's injuries were not only "not life threatening" but were also "very insignificant." She said the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head were consistent with hitting the ground but the injuries on his face were from consistent with one punch or strike.

But yes, ALL of the witness testimony supports Zimmerman.

What if Zimmerman couldn't get Martin off of him? we don't know if Martin would've kept bashing his head in or not which could lead to a more serious injury.

that is quite the double standard and an odd argument.