Trayvon Martin and "Stand Your Ground" in FL

Was it illegal for George Zimmerman to carry a gun?

Why is everybody complaining about this? There are several citizens that I know who are not police officers that carry a concealed weapon

Who said it was illegal that Zimmerman carried a gun?

This is twice now you've posted this afternoon, and both times you're either misunderstanding or falsely characterizing the opinions you read here.

LOL if anything you, junior, knapplc, sd'sker are taking the side of Martin even though all the evidence backs up Zimmerman and you are allowing your feelings of an unarmed kid get in the way.

the only reason this interests me because anyway you slice it this was a completely avoidable death. i do not know what possessed zimmerman to act the way that he did, but i do not want to live in a world with so much suspicion, distrust, and fear. zimmerman apparently did have every right to do what he did, and that makes me uncomfortable. just as the fact that he felt he needed to patrol his neighborhood armed. zimmerman also had the last best chance to prevent this and he did not. why would i defend him? and i am not defending martin, i am just critical of zimmerman's attitude and actions.

tom-crabtree-how-cool-would-it-be-to-live-in-a-world-where-george-zimmerman-offered-trayvon-martin-a-ride-home-to-get-him-out-of-the-rain-that-night1.jpg?w=630&h=406

Why would you ask someone for a ride who you are profiling as a criminal who looks like he may be in the verge of breaking into a home or homes

If anything you are the one trolling, bro. sounds like you didn't even follow the case.

I've been "bro'd."

Sounds like you're not familiar with the law outside of following media coverage of cases like this . . .

ditto.

Difference is, one of you is a lawyer. I'll give you one guess who it is. ;)

If anything you are the one trolling, bro. sounds like you didn't even follow the case.

I've been "bro'd."

Sounds like you're not familiar with the law outside of following media coverage of cases like this . . .

ditto.

Difference is, one of you is a lawyer. I'll give you one guess who it is. ;)

or so he say he is. this is the internet.

just because he wasn't a cop doesn't mean he can't stop a situation.

Or, as in this case, start a situation.

except there's nothing to back that up.

Was this you?

Since Zimmerman didn't know who it was or what he was doing he followed him.

You know Carl you remind me of some athiests who cherry pick a bible passage and then take it out of context.

Was it illegal for George Zimmerman to carry a gun?

Why is everybody complaining about this? There are several citizens that I know who are not police officers that carry a concealed weapon

Who said it was illegal that Zimmerman carried a gun?

This is twice now you've posted this afternoon, and both times you're either misunderstanding or falsely characterizing the opinions you read here.

I never specifically said anybody it was just a question Knapp. I was just wondering because everybody keeps bringing up the fact that GZ had a gun as if they were saying that he wasn't allowed to carry a gun?

There are several citizens that I know who are not police officers that carry a concealed weapon

How many unarmed teenagers have they killed? I'd guess zero . . . which might be why Zimmerman is attracting more attention than your acquaintances.

You think the attention is because the kid was unarmed?