I hope this causes awareness of dangers of using a microwave

LOl, did a snowball just survive in hell? We actually agreed on something? If you have the link of this doctor talking about microwaves I would love to hear it. i probally have and would not Know where to look for his link. LOl, this is the interview that I get in on. I did not realize it until I was finally realizing that I have heard this interview. Information overload.

Microwaves vibrate water and fat molecules, making them hot.

Better than grilling which changes nitrates to possible carcinogic nitrites.

actualy the grilling is right. But what you failed to point out is what kind of charcoal you are using. The name brand have alot of cancerous chemicals in them. that is why natural charcoal is safe. I want you to understand it will not kill you tomorrow when you microwave. It is a slow process that happens. Kind of like smoking. Geuss what, Sociallized health care is here. So go see your government doctor and let them decide if you are able to be seen.

also how good is any amount of radiation to take in? Just curious is all. Ann kolter said on fox during the fukashima that radiation is good for you. Not sure if that is an exact qoute from Ann. But she was straight faced when she made the comment.

A person is constantly exposed to radiation... It comes from the sun, cosmic rays etc. When you fly you get higher doses of radiation than when you are on the ground, due to the thinner atmosphere. What Coulter was saying is some research has shown people who are exposed to more radiation have lower instances of cancer than those who are not exposed. One example she gave was female TB patients in Canada that had lower breast cancer rates, what she (or the researcher she is citing) claims, is the high numbers of chest x-rays prevented the breast cancer.

*shakes head*

http://www.snopes.co...wave/plants.asp

I'm not sure what some of this stuff even means ("it breaks down the food and it is absorbed into our DNA", what??? -- please explain that one!)

Also:

http://www.health.ha...beat_081606.htm

like I said do your own research and make your own decission. I might really look at microwave and its working inner parts and what it does to cook the food. what does it do to break down the food and is it good for you to injest. If microwave is bad for you,do you think it would want to be made public that it was bad for you? But that is your choice to do the research is all. Kind of like when the doctor told me that there was no cure for diabities and I did some research and actually talked to people that had type one and type 2 diabities reversed.

This is the beauty of a conspiracy theory... Even when presented with information that shows what you think is false, all you have to do is claim cover up, and that the people who worked on the study had been "gotten to".. 9-11, birthers, JFK, Holocaust deniers, fluoridated water, vaccines, non-organic produce, Roswell, area 51, etc, etc, etc

• Fire 2

*shakes head*

I'm not sure what some of this stuff even means ("it breaks down the food and it is absorbed into our DNA", what??? -- please explain that one!)

Also:

like I said do your own research and make your own decission. I might really look at microwave and its working inner parts and what it does to cook the food. what does it do to break down the food and is it good for you to injest. If microwave is bad for you,do you think it would want to be made public that it was bad for you? But that is your choice to do the research is all. Kind of like when the doctor told me that there was no cure for diabities and I did some research and actually talked to people that had type one and type 2 diabities reversed.

This is the beauty of a conspiracy theory... Even when presented with information that shows what you think is false, all you have to do is claim cover up, and that the people who worked on the study had been "gotten to".. 9-11, birthers, JFK, Holocaust deniers, fluoridated water, vaccines, non-organic produce, Roswell, area 51, etc, etc, etc

lol, Yeah 911 was an act of terrorism from men in caves,that came over here to learn how to fly planes. Then they got box cutters and took over planes, then after the training one of the terrorist pilots was so skilled that he could fly a plane at 680 miles an hour at 8ft above the ground and hot the pentagon. Also when he hit the pentagon He must of jetisoned the wings of the plane so that they would not destroy the windows where the hole is in the pentagon.Plus all the planes just disinigrated and building fell at free fall speed that day and then wtc 7 Just fell for no reason, because nothing hit it! but they have guys on the radio saying pull it. Then 6 of the 10 warren comision officers finally came out and said the investigation was manipulated. then silverstein did not have to pay for the abspetos removal and got an Insurance check for the buildings. Record short puts on the stock market for the airlines that day. Norad standing down that day. Yeah you are right 16 men from caves, and some were denied entry into the states and the cia stepped in and let them in. But it was all just a coincidence. also The precision hole in the pentagon kinda looks like a precision weapon had hit it? I dont know though,because I was not there and the fbi took all the videos from the pentagon attack. But I might of been around some structures in my life that were hit by precission weapons and it looked exactely the same as the pentagon picture. But hey it is what it is.

*shakes head*

Also:

lol, Yeah 911 was an act of terrorism from men in caves,that came over here to learn how to fly planes. Then they got box cutters and took over planes, then after the training one of the terrorist pilots was so skilled that he could fly a plane at 680 miles an hour at 8ft above the ground and hot the pentagon. Also when he hit the pentagon He must of jetisoned the wings of the plane so that they would not destroy the windows where the hole is in the pentagon.Plus all the planes just disinigrated and building fell at free fall speed that day and then wtc 7 Just fell for no reason, because nothing hit it! but they have guys on the radio saying pull it. Then 6 of the 10 warren comision officers finally came out and said the investigation was manipulated. then silverstein did not have to pay for the abspetos removal and got an Insurance check for the buildings. Record short puts on the stock market for the airlines that day. Norad standing down that day. Yeah you are right 16 men from caves, and some were denied entry into the states and the cia stepped in and let them in. But it was all just a coincidence. also The precision hole in the pentagon kinda looks like a precision weapon had hit it? I dont know though,because I was not there and the fbi took all the videos from the pentagon attack. But I might of been around some structures in my life that were hit by precission weapons and it looked exactely the same as the pentagon picture. But hey it is what it is.

Yes because I will not believe people who watched videos from that day, then say its not true, then post their "facts" on you tube for all to see, when their "facts" are based on flawed science, or lack of knowledge in engineering. Or I can watch engineers explain the videos back it up with computer modeling from Purdue http://news.uns.purd...offmannWTC.html But none of that will matter to you because some kid, who watched a video, and has no engineering back ground, thinks a shadowy cabal inside the US government brought them down, and posts it on you tube, oh and the Jews, gotta get them on the pile as well... And nothing will change your mind... Have fun with that, and a good weekend....

Edit: Also the Warren Commission was tasked with the JFK assassination not 9-11...

*shakes head*

Also:

Yes because I will not believe people who watched videos from that day, then say its not true, then post their "facts" on you tube for all to see, when their "facts" are based on flawed science, or lack of knowledge in engineering. Or I can watch engineers explain the videos back it up with computer modeling from Purdue http://news.uns.purd...offmannWTC.html But none of that will matter to you because some kid, who watched a video, and has no engineering back ground, thinks a shadowy cabal inside the US government brought them down, and posts it on you tube, oh and the Jews, gotta get them on the pile as well... And nothing will change your mind... Have fun with that, and a good weekend....

Edit: Also the Warren Commission was tasked with the JFK assassination not 9-11...

yeah sorry I posted warren comission. I think you know what I meant.

ahcabttake itanymore: that is very documented that the isrealis were filming and were caught and held in custody for several days or weeks? they then were flown out of the country. The dancing must of been just a coincidence? I am not piling up on the jews. I could care less about isreal. In fact since we are all hell bent on the welfare system, we might want to pull that foriegn/tax payer wlefare to isreal and let them handle themselves on their own. also if I was you I would really investigate and see about shadow government. Because i hate to tell you something. The shadow government is very well alive. One problem with everything was this group had to many hands in the pie and they satrted warning their friends on 911. I hope the link you sent me is not from popular mechanics, because if it is then you should know where they get their funding. Not to bust your bubble,but I hate to tell you something, The patriot act was written very quickly,now we have the ndaa bill ( yes I know they say they will not use it on regualr americans HITLER had those words also) What else do we have now? OOh the Texas Sexaul assaultor group and feel up people. Can you name anyone that they have caught? Did not think so. You are aware of posse comitatus? So it is great that troops are on the streets right? By the way how come so many engineers and pilots came out and said everything happening from the flight pattern of the pentagon and the 2 towers falling were impossible? OOh wait and the wtc 7 building Just f'ing fell on its own right? Or was that the fire that caused it? nothing like the radio transmissions were acciedently released and Reakl Americans putting themselves out there saying they were told that wtc 7 was coming down. "PULL IT!" DID YOU EVER SEE THAT VIDEO? oN ONE FINAL NOTE i WILL LEAVE YOU A LINK of a news agency reporting that wtc7 had fallen and it was standing in the background.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYlUSGteS4E I think cnn also did soemthing like this also. Yuo the bbc are just 20 minutes ahead of us in out lives and that is why they reported it.