I hope this causes awareness of dangers of using a microwave

ahcabttake itanymore: that is very documented that the isrealis were filming and were caught and held in custody for several days or weeks? they then were flown out of the country. The dancing must of been just a coincidence? I am not piling up on the jews. I could care less about isreal. In fact since we are all hell bent on the welfare system, we might want to pull that foriegn/tax payer wlefare to isreal and let them handle themselves on their own. also if I was you I would really investigate and see about shadow government. Because i hate to tell you something. The shadow government is very well alive. One problem with everything was this group had to many hands in the pie and they satrted warning their friends on 911. I hope the link you sent me is not from popular mechanics, because if it is then you should know where they get their funding. Not to bust your bubble,but I hate to tell you something, The patriot act was written very quickly,now we have the ndaa bill ( yes I know they say they will not use it on regualr americans HITLER had those words also) What else do we have now? OOh the Texas Sexaul assaultor group and feel up people. Can you name anyone that they have caught? Did not think so. You are aware of posse comitatus? So it is great that troops are on the streets right? By the way how come so many engineers and pilots came out and said everything happening from the flight pattern of the pentagon and the 2 towers falling were impossible? OOh wait and the wtc 7 building Just f'ing fell on its own right? Or was that the fire that caused it? nothing like the radio transmissions were acciedently released and Reakl Americans putting themselves out there saying they were told that wtc 7 was coming down. "PULL IT!" DID YOU EVER SEE THAT VIDEO? oN ONE FINAL NOTE i WILL LEAVE YOU A LINK of a news agency reporting that wtc7 had fallen and it was standing in the background.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYlUSGteS4E I think cnn also did soemthing like this also. Yuo the bbc are just 20 minutes ahead of us in out lives and that is why they reported it.

there is the link. Of course there is no shadow government,As americans we are fine.

ahcabttake itanymore: that is very documented that the isrealis were filming and were caught and held in custody for several days or weeks? they then were flown out of the country. The dancing must of been just a coincidence? I am not piling up on the jews. I could care less about isreal. In fact since we are all hell bent on the welfare system, we might want to pull that foriegn/tax payer wlefare to isreal and let them handle themselves on their own. also if I was you I would really investigate and see about shadow government. Because i hate to tell you something. The shadow government is very well alive. One problem with everything was this group had to many hands in the pie and they satrted warning their friends on 911. I hope the link you sent me is not from popular mechanics, because if it is then you should know where they get their funding. Not to bust your bubble,but I hate to tell you something, The patriot act was written very quickly,now we have the ndaa bill ( yes I know they say they will not use it on regualr americans HITLER had those words also) What else do we have now? OOh the Texas Sexaul assaultor group and feel up people. Can you name anyone that they have caught? Did not think so. You are aware of posse comitatus? So it is great that troops are on the streets right? By the way how come so many engineers and pilots came out and said everything happening from the flight pattern of the pentagon and the 2 towers falling were impossible? OOh wait and the wtc 7 building Just f'ing fell on its own right? Or was that the fire that caused it? nothing like the radio transmissions were acciedently released and Reakl Americans putting themselves out there saying they were told that wtc 7 was coming down. "PULL IT!" DID YOU EVER SEE THAT VIDEO? oN ONE FINAL NOTE i WILL LEAVE YOU A LINK of a news agency reporting that wtc7 had fallen and it was standing in the background.

I think cnn also did soemthing like this also. Yuo the bbc are just 20 minutes ahead of us in out lives and that is why they reported it.

there is the link. Of course there is no shadow government,As americans we are fine.

:facepalm:

http://www.infowars....-911-revisited/ Here is an ex cia guys expert testimony on 911. He blows the Purdue university 911 video of how the towers fell. But the question you have to ask yourself is why would he get on the stand and lie about this? I just do not see him doing that. This is his full testimony I think.

Oh he's probably being very sincere, the problem is that John Lear is certifiably batsh#t crazy. He has been active on the various UFO & conspiracy theory boards for awhile.

He believes that both Mars & Venus are inhabited by intelligent humanoid non-human species. He believes that the moon has a breathable atmosphere, there are large cities on it's surface and the US has been mining it's resources since the 60's. He also believes that on the moon there is a 6 mile high alien tower that collects and stores souls after we die, when new babies are born one of the collected souls is implanted within them.

Search YouTube for parts 3-5.

http://www.infowars....-911-revisited/ Here is an ex cia guys expert testimony on 911. He blows the Purdue university 911 video of how the towers fell. But the question you have to ask yourself is why would he get on the stand and lie about this? I just do not see him doing that. This is his full testimony I think.

Oh he's probably being very sincere, the problem is that John Lear is certifiably batsh#t crazy. He has been active on the various UFO & conspiracy theory boards for awhile.

He believes that both Mars & Venus are inhabited by intelligent humanoid non-human species. He believes that the moon has a breathable atmosphere, there are large cities on it's surface and the US has been mining it's resources since the 60's. He also believes that on the moon there is a 6 mile high alien tower that collects and stores souls after we die, when new babies are born one of the collected souls is implanted within them.

Search YouTube for parts 3-5.

damn, I cant argue with that stuff. I geuss the cia messed up his head pretty bad. Yeah, the only thing I can comeback with is I have never heard any one refute his tetimony of 911. But yeah thanks for the history on this guy.