I hope this causes awareness of dangers of using a microwave

I believe the radiation from the microwave alters the chemical composition of the food. That was my understanding as to why it is bad. Sad fact is that all produce you buy in a supermarket has been irradiated before hand. This is supposed to kill any harm bacteria. Sorry if this was mentioned some where in the thread. I didn't take the time to read the previous posts.

I believe the radiation from the microwave alters the chemical composition of the food. That was my understanding as to why it is bad. Sad fact is that all produce you buy in a supermarket has been irradiated before hand. This is supposed to kill any harm bacteria. Sorry if this was mentioned some where in the thread. I didn't take the time to read the previous posts.

no you did good mlb. the thread went a little off/alot off course. I am waiting on a certain doctor to call me back on a interview I heard and show me where to find it. It was pretty impressive. that is what the interview i am waiting on explains about the brakdown of the food in the microwave and how it is not good for our dna.