DE Robert Nkemdiche

Excel

At the risk of offening anyone, why do we care? Did he say he was interested in us or something? Sounds like he is a lock for the SEC or ACC. Again, just wondering why we are bringing up this thread.

Because it is a recruiting thread and there is information out pertaining to the kid this thread is about. I know we don't have a chance with him but if thats how this board works why did it even get made in the first place?

At the risk of offening anyone, why do we care? Did he say he was interested in us or something? Sounds like he is a lock for the SEC or ACC. Again, just wondering why we are bringing up this thread.

Because it is a recruiting thread and there is information out pertaining to the kid this thread is about. I know we don't have a chance with him but if thats how this board works why did it even get made in the first place?

I assume that the thread was made when we, like every school in the country, offered him a scholarship. Once it was evident that we did not stand a chance I figure these go into an archive to not be read again.

I actually feel bad for this kid.

He talked about how much he loves Clemson, and still does, really. His mother is a political figure in Nigeria. She came back about a month ago, and since then has been downing Clemson in the media every chance she gets. She refuses to even visit Clemson with her son, and has never even been to Clemson. She wants Robert to go to Ole Miss so she won't have to go to two different places when she's home. But then again, her favorite team is Alabama, and she wants him to visit there. Clemson is about 1.5 hours to two hours from their home, so it's not far. She's made his recruitment all about her. I don't know the story of his bro's recruitment, so I don't know if he had the choices that Robert has, it just seems pretty poor that Robert could go absolutely wherever he wants to go, and all mom cares about is herself.

From what I hear, she's headed back to Nigeria this weekend, and Clemson still has a really good shot with him. There are other people in the family who are favoring Clemson, so they may have an impact.

Should be an interesting 3 months.

He talked about how much he loves Clemson, and still does, really. His mother is a political figure in Nigeria. She came back about a month ago, and since then has been downing Clemson in the media every chance she gets. She refuses to even visit Clemson with her son, and has never even been to Clemson. She wants Robert to go to Ole Miss so she won't have to go to two different places when she's home. But then again, her favorite team is Alabama, and she wants him to visit there. Clemson is about 1.5 hours to two hours from their home, so it's not far. She's made his recruitment all about her. I don't know the story of his bro's recruitment, so I don't know if he had the choices that Robert has, it just seems pretty poor that Robert could go absolutely wherever he wants to go, and all mom cares about is herself.

From what I hear, she's headed back to Nigeria this weekend, and Clemson still has a really good shot with him. There are other people in the family who are favoring Clemson, so they may have an impact.

I doubt that there is any chance that he ends up at Clemson. The bigger question/concern for Clemson fans at this point should be how many of his Grayson teammates decommit too, whether on their own or because the coaches pull their offers.

I doubt that there is any chance that he ends up at Clemson. The bigger question/concern for Clemson fans at this point should be how many of his Grayson teammates decommit too, whether on their own or because the coaches pull their offers.

Don't hold me to it, but from what I hear Clemson is still in it.

Wayne Gallman is a :star :star :star :star RB, so the coaches aren't pulling his, plus he's solid as can be (was committed before RN). Now Kamara, he may go on his own.