Sean Fisher - Will the story go on?

He should have been a safety. He was all over the field from his safety spot at M. North. His weight and strength always had worked against him at LB. It would have suited him so much better in the secondary. My most vivid image of Sean playing is him meeting Ryan Williams of Va Tech in the hole and Williams running right over him. And then seeing it happen again a series later.

An article i just read sounds like he is working with the ones. That's kinda discouraging.

it's spring, I'm not sure if the guys (zaire, rose, afalava) we are hoping can step up have arrived on campus yet.

Ya, Zaire signed-on for a reason, to likely start this Fall. Plus Fisher was considerably hampered last season, couldn't plant on that bad leg, he should be signfiicantly better this season.

if fisher wasn't fully healed last year why did it take 3/4 of the year to find Whaley?

i think whaley was one of about a half-dozen players that were athletically better than the guy on the field, but either mentally not prepared or not practicing the way Bo requires to play.

Whaley had grade issues at the beginnig of the year. He will play at the will backer spot where lavonte played. Hope micah kreikmier(sp) can step up and push fisher at the buck spot.