Petrino Accident and Recruiting

Well, it's known we have competed with alot of the same players against Arky in the last few years. I have to say with what is happening with Petrino that we should have an advantage with those players this year given Petrino being an old horny bastard and the unknown of what will happen with him and his job. Lets go get them!!!

I certainly don't take delight in this situation. The constant with Petrino, for as charismatic and personable as he is, throughout his career he's shown that he is very selfish. From Louisville, to Atlanta and now his inappropriate dealings with the girl. If I were a recruit, more importantly the parent(s), should take a deep look at this.

Is there ANY possible way that this sort of behavior is actually appealing to some kids? Not the accident part but the other alleged indiscretions? I mean she is hot! And not that I condone(wink wink nudge nudge) this loose alleged behavior, but part of me is impressed! And yes I mean THAT part!! :)

You are disturbed. Just stop.

• Fire 1

Is there ANY possible way that this sort of behavior is actually appealing to some kids? Not the accident part but the other alleged indiscretions? I mean she is hot! And not that I condone(wink wink nudge nudge) this loose alleged behavior, but part of me is impressed! And yes I mean THAT part!! :)

You are disturbed. Just stop.

Yeah like I'm the only one thinking it!

I don't know any specifics, and I might very well be assuming too far on the conservative side; but...

She was new to the football office, Petrino is a welcoming and friendly person, maybe they actually had a friendly, innocent conversation about his motorcycle and how she has never been on one...

Maybe, just maybe, this was two coworkers having innocent fun out of the office. Maybe he didn't want to volunteer her name because of rumors that might pop up. The fact that they work together is significant reason to believe it is an innocent relationship. She wasn't a stranger he found at the bar. (I feel like I'm talking to my wife :) )

I've given students a ride to games in my car, absolutely does not mean I'm sleeping with them!

However, I don't know the whole story. And I definitely don't know enough to assume he's sleeping with her.

I dont think recruits care too much what a coach does in his personal life. If he keeps his job, it wont change any recruits. If he does get fired, then yes, it would change a lot of things.

Its not like this dude was molesting boys or something horrific like other scandals over the last year or two. A boss banging his scretary has been going on since women were allowed into the work force. That wont change. Mix a old horny guy with power and money, with a broke hot chick that is looking to get ahead in life, its bound to happen. Hell this girl was engaged to the director of swim athletics just a few months ago.... I think her track record speaks for itself. the only place he screwed up was lying. But hey, if a coach was fired for lying about something, most head coaches would be fired (along with Bo).

I don't know any specifics, and I might very well be assuming too far on the conservative side; but...

She was new to the football office, Petrino is a welcoming and friendly person, maybe they actually had a friendly, innocent conversation about his motorcycle and how she has never been on one...

Maybe, just maybe, this was two coworkers having innocent fun out of the office. Maybe he didn't want to volunteer her name because of rumors that might pop up. The fact that they work together is significant reason to believe it is an innocent relationship. She wasn't a stranger he found at the bar. (I feel like I'm talking to my wife :) )

I've given students a ride to games in my car, absolutely does not mean I'm sleeping with them!

However, I don't know the whole story. And I definitely don't know enough to assume he's sleeping with her.

Yeah he's apologizing for it then it's not a "friendly" bike ride with a co-worker. Had he not tried to hide the fact it might be believable but he not once mentioned her and it comes out a week later. You can be pretty certain something was going on after 5 days of employment. The ESPN story goes more in detail in regards to the apology to the school his family etc.

He's already admitted to an inappropriate relationship with the woman.

They were bumping uglies, he admitted to it. Petrino was giving her the ol' Pig Sooey!!