The Fighting Erstads vs Creighton

Didn't know that, PC. Thanks for the info. I can certainly understand looking for the best deals. Probably also why no names on the back. Probably comes as part of the deal for bigger schools, and becomes a budgetary thing at a place like Creighton.

Also you have to understand at all schools, the primary sponser(addidas of course for NU) only provides so much stuff as part of their deal, and the school pays for a lot of things from them. Baseball has more players, so that is uni's, batting gloves, etc, for more athletes than the 12-14 guys on a basketball team.

Didn't know that, PC. Thanks for the info. I can certainly understand looking for the best deals. Probably also why no names on the back. Probably comes as part of the deal for bigger schools, and becomes a budgetary thing at a place like Creighton.

Also you have to understand at all schools, the primary sponser(addidas of course for NU) only provides so much stuff as part of their deal, and the school pays for a lot of things from them. Baseball has more players, so that is uni's, batting gloves, etc, for more athletes than the 12-14 guys on a basketball team.

And football players get gear at cost.

Get the 4-6-3 DP to help Keller. Again had a strikeout on that hitter earlier in the night with that third pitch. Me thinks the strikezone be moving.

Grouder to Christensen to get out of the inning and more than likely to end the night for Keller. He topped 100 pitches that inning, and gave the club a VERY VERY STRONG performance tonight.

Get the 4-6-3 DP to help Keller. Again had a strikeout on that hitter earlier in the night with that third pitch. Me thinks the strikezone be moving.

Grouder to Christensen to get out of the inning and more than likely to end the night for Keller. He topped 100 pitches that inning, and gave the club a VERY VERY STRONG performance tonight.

This is weekend stuff tonight.