The Fighting Erstads vs Creighton

Didn't know that, PC. Thanks for the info. I can certainly understand looking for the best deals. Probably also why no names on the back. Probably comes as part of the deal for bigger schools, and becomes a budgetary thing at a place like Creighton.

Also you have to understand at all schools, the primary sponser(addidas of course for NU) only provides so much stuff as part of their deal, and the school pays for a lot of things from them. Baseball has more players, so that is uni's, batting gloves, etc, for more athletes than the 12-14 guys on a basketball team.

And football players get gear at cost.

Correct. And don't be fooled addidas throws in plenty of extras for the program that the players reap the benefits of.

PC, as a private school, do you know if those contracts are for public consumption for Creighton? I'd be interested in tracking that down. I should do that for kicks for NU's at some point.

Being a private school I am not sure how that would be purported for public viewing. I don't know if it'd be reported as a lump sum athletic budget or how that would work. I am sure a "ballpark"(see what I did there) figure could be found as far as baseball. Not sure how much of the details between apparel companies would be found.

Damn, back out there. Go get em Keller!!

Nice to give him a shot despite him obviously runnin low on gas... testament to how bad CU's offense is. Interesting how DE handled tonights situation compared to pulling Lemke this weekend in the 4th or 5th inning after Farmers defensive meltdown that inning.

Damn, back out there. Go get em Keller!!

Nice to give him a shot despite him obviously runnin low on gas... testament to how bad CU's offense is. Interesting how DE handled tonights situation compared to pulling Lemke this weekend in the 4th or 5th inning after Farmers defensive meltdown that inning.

As we speak they score two, ugh.