Unbelievable!!!! This game is unbelievable! Im playing as memphis in dynasty mode and im facing SMU. I was trailing 42-14 in the 2nd quarter. Right now im in the 3rd quarter and i just tied the game up 56-56! :corndance I went for it on 4th down and 11 on SMU's 36 yard line and my QB Jacob Karam threw it in the corner of the endzone and a WR made an unbelievable catch :corndance

• 3 weeks later...

How do you rush the passer if you're taking a DT or DE?

Every time I try to rush the passer I get flat out tackled by the OL or stood up and stopped cold.

I'm at the point where I've almost stopped even trying to rush the passer with the DL and just take either the FS or SS and play coverage.

DTs are worthless in pass situations on that game. Get a pass rushing DE and try to use the right stick to beat him to the inside.

Every time I try to rush the passer I get flat out tackled by the OL or stood up and stopped cold.

I'm at the point where I've almost stopped even trying to rush the passer with the DL and just take either the FS or SS and play coverage.

DTs are worthless in pass situations on that game. Get a pass rushing DE and try to use the right stick to beat him to the inside.

So its better if you recruit run stopping DTs and pass rushing DEs?

So its better if you recruit run stopping DTs and pass rushing DEs?

Yes, and coverage OLBs with a run stopping MLB.

I think that's been broke for a long time. Last time I was actually able to use a D lineman and be effective was 07 maybe 06 (before next gens came out). The special move stick or whatever it is called to bull rush/swim/shiver is more like a fall down stick. It's made no sense the last 3 or 4 years, no matter when you hit it you are either tackled or fall down 90% of the time and the other 10% you just play patty cake.

I think that's been broke for a long time. Last time I was actually able to use a D lineman and be effective was 07 maybe 06 (before next gens came out). The special move stick or whatever it is called to bull rush/swim/shiver is more like a fall down stick. It's made no sense the last 3 or 4 years, no matter when you hit it you are either tackled or fall down 90% of the time and the other 10% you just play patty cake.

The only time you should ever use the stick at the D lineman is when you get a jump snap. Otherwise it's the fall down stick.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any secrets to defend an air raid offense? I went up against one i could never stop them. I tried man to man and zone but that didnt work. My line could never get to the QB so if everyone was covered, the QB would take off a run for a huge gain. QB Spy helped me stop this, but the spy missed lots of tackles.

Anyone else having problems running the HB toss?

No matter what formation or athlete, as soon as the back gets the toss, he runs, and then as he is about to turn upfield, he stops, turns, and then starts running. Its about a two second pause, usually resulting in a loss because the back stops running allowing the defense to close in.

This is in coach mode by the way, No problems when i switch to normal and actually control the back.