Title Update #1 to be released July 31--fix the major freezing issues.

Title Update #2 to be released mid to late August (which means September) to fix gameplay issues.

By then, I will already have Madden.

Hey man, where did ya get this info!?? I may have to wait til football season starts before I buy it then....

Operation Sports NCAA Forum.

First year in at least 4 or 5 I'm skipping it. Looking for feedback though... is Heisman difficulty still impossible without a set of sliders? I still play '12 quite frequently, and continually practice on Heisman. Has always seemed, to me at least, that the computer has predetermined big plays, and nothing you're going to do is stop them. (i.e.- broken tackles, erratic missed assignments, corners stopping coverage and letting a receiver run deep, etc.)

First year in at least 4 or 5 I'm skipping it. Looking for feedback though... is Heisman difficulty still impossible without a set of sliders? I still play '12 quite frequently, and continually practice on Heisman. Has always seemed, to me at least, that the computer has predetermined big plays, and nothing you're going to do is stop them. (i.e.- broken tackles, erratic missed assignments, corners stopping coverage and letting a receiver run deep, etc.)

its pretty tough, the thing that pisses me off is it always seems like they run a play that works against the defensive play you chose. For example if i send an all out blitz they will throw a screen. If i play a 3 man front in dime they will run a draw, just stupid stuff that you know they set up the plays the offensive runs according to the defensive play you choose, you almost just have to play 4-3 man with a qb spy, but you get destroyed in the middle. Heisman is hard, but beatable.

its pretty tough, the thing that pisses me off is it always seems like they run a play that works against the defensive play you chose. For example if i send an all out blitz they will throw a screen. If i play a 3 man front in dime they will run a draw, just stupid stuff that you know they set up the plays the offensive runs according to the defensive play you choose, you almost just have to play 4-3 man with a qb spy, but you get destroyed in the middle. Heisman is hard, but beatable.

I'd recommend using ILiveForThis and authentic's Heisman slider set found on Operation Sports. It makes Heisman play more realistically.

Well I've completed my first season in dynasty mode: 14-0 with the #2 recruiting class in the nation. Fire Bo and hire me....lol.

Some observations:

1. This game absolutely loves to call Nebraska for false starts.

2. The speed / recovery speed of the computer defense is just flat out unbelievable and borderline ludicrous.

3. Pressuring the computer controlled QB with solely the front four is almost impossible.

4. My DL routinely gets flat out tackled by the computer's OL and there's never a holding call.

5a. Players get hurt every game. In the dynasty mode, I played my 1st season and #22 sat out the final five games.

5b. NU #3 gets hurt and misses at least a quarter of every game.

6. On the plus side, you can actually run the zone read although it's still hit or miss.

And after the first season in dynasty mode: the ksu qb won the heisman and missouri won the sec title...lmao.

Well I've completed my first season in dynasty mode: 14-0 with the #2 recruiting class in the nation. Fire Bo and hire me....lol.

Some observations:

2. The speed / recovery speed of the computer defense is just flat out unbelievable and borderline ludicrous.

3. Pressuring the computer controlled QB with solely the front four is almost impossible.

4. My DL routinely gets flat out tackled by the computer's OL and there's never a holding call.

5a. Players get hurt every game. In the dynasty mode, I played my 1st season and #22 sat out the final five games.

6. On the plus side, you can actually run the zone read although it's still hit or miss.

And after the first season in dynasty mode: the ksu qb won the heisman and missouri won the sec title...lmao.

So what this boils down to is you're playing the updated roster version of NCAA Football 2012, with increased injury percentages and more false start penalties.

Some observations:

So what this boils down to is you're playing the updated roster version of NCAA Football 2012, with increased injury percentages and more false start penalties.

I don't know. I never played NCAA '12. I just recently, a couple of days prior to my birthday, bought a PS3 and NCAA '13 was the first, and indeed still is, the only game I currently own.

I don't know. I never played NCAA '12. I just recently, a couple of days prior to my birthday, bought a PS3 and NCAA '13 was the first, and indeed still is, the only game I currently own.

Well then you haven't really wasted your money. I made that comment assuming you owned, and had purchased brand new, NCAA Football 2012. At least half the issues you mentioned are prevalent in 2012, issues that clearly went unnoticed, unchecked, or they were lackadaisically addressed with no real enthusiasm.

Any other gaming franchise and this would be unacceptable, but something about it being football makes it OK.

Anyone have a dynasty or road to glory that when you go to open the file it freezes your xbox? I was using UTSA and I can no longer open the file. Happend with my RTG RB to.. And somehow he went from being 6"1 to 5"7 and from a white guy to a black guy. Weird very weird.