I'm not going to lie, this game is sweet!! I came in with low expectations because of my disappointment with ncaa12 but man did they do a pretty good job with this one. The gameplay is still similar with exception to the few things they fixed (wide receiver routes, dbs not being able to jump 10 feet to int, blocking assignments, etc) which really made the flow of the game nicer. There are lots of little details that the demo leaves out. For instance after a big play the two players will do the thing where they jump up and hit shoulders, and vice versa for a bad play, the player will be Ashamed with his hands on top of his helmet. After a touchdown they actually celebrate for awhile unlike in 12, first the players will get together and celebrate, then the mascot will be cheering and then they show a crowd reaction. And actually that might be the biggest thing I'm impressed with, when the show the crowd of people in a row, the surrounding thousands of people actually look 3D and decently real, in 12 they would show the people in the row cheering and everyone behind would look glitchy. They also have some good camera shots and Angles, my favorite is one from the top of the northwest press boxes, great view of the field and old father in the background. The new catch animations look great and much more realistic. And obviously recruiting is great as always, with a few added things which are fun. I just wish they would make memorial stadium with more red rather than half red and white. But I'm really glad I bought it and I'll most likely pull an all nighter on this. If you hated the gameplay in 12, you might not appreciate it as much, but im having fun with it. 8/10 in my book, nice work ea, but you should have mastered these things years ago. Hopefully a sign of great things to come!!

Stats from Nebraska vs southern miss.

Final score: 31-14

Taylor Martinez: 18/33 279 yards, 2 td, 2 int

Rex Burkhead: 26 rushes 128 yards 2 td

Ben Cotton: 3 receptions 92 yards 2 td

Kenny Bell: 4 receptions 77 yards

Will Compton: 8 tackles, 2 for loss

P.J Smith: 4 tackles, 3 for loss, 1 int

Brett Maher: 1/1 39 yards, 4/4 ep, 1 punt 42 yards

On top of the well-covered changes to passes (throwing over defenders, to sidelines), they also made big changes to dual threats. Fast QBs can finally run like they should (they made it too easy for a DT to stay with Denard in the pocket) but they can't fling it at a sprint like last year. You have to stop and set your feet to throw a 20 yd laser.

They also made it hard to throw a one step drop that isn't part of the play. Last year, if you saw the flat uncovered you could hot route a guy outside and throw it instantly. Heck it often worked even if it was covered in man. Now those passes often go incomplete because the receiver isn't ready for em.

They totally overhauled recruiting as well, made it much mroe indepth, strategic and took out the stupid random pitches.

Is there anyone here who meticulously edits the Nebraska rosters to get the equipment right down to the arm bands? Maybe a few re-rated players too?

Every year I use Carson's rosters (from OperationSports), which are due out Thur, then I exhaustively update major B1G teams, OSU, UM, MSU, etc. I have a spreadsheet I use to track the changes, which makes it easier to write down the facemask, arm bands, etc.

Is there anyone who could help me out with Nebraska's changes/equipment?

Did they up Martinez's speed from last year? I couldn't stand how slow he was in Ncaa '12

I will literally go buy a one month card so you can get live and I can 1 on 1 you in 13.

I will literally go buy a one month card so you can get live and I can 1 on 1 you in 13.

I don't have an Xbox