SIGNED OG D.J. Foster

Nexus

• 1 month later...

Nothing real about his college choice, but he did get predicted to Nebraska via Husker Insider Mike Schaefer on 247 Crystal Ball. Who knows how accurate these predictions will be, but one could hope.

Here are some updates on other activities. Foster got invited to play at the US Army All-American Game. Josh Banderas was there last year. Also, Foster was at the Nebraska Top 50 Combine, but did not practice. And, in the last month, he has worked out for Alabama, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.

Yes, hes said all along that it wont be until the end of summer at the earliest, most likely longer than that, but hes just delaying the inevitable, imo. He will be N when its all said and done, even if Bama offers Hes been to every game the last couple years, many spring practices, wants to use an official again this fall....a bama offer would be tempting but comfort level will keep him here, just been around the program way too much, unless bama jumps in hard soon and really wants him bad we should be ok.

Bet his top 5 will be all the biggest schools, hes enjoying the process.....and who can blame him

Foster said he will take an OV to NU this fall. Obviously, he is already really familiar with the program and coaches, so I think this is a way to tell the coaches they need to keep recruiting him even though he is local.

I'm sure they know it will be a battle. If he's willing to burn one of his officials on a school in the city he lives in I'd say it's a good sign though.

• 2 weeks later...